Matchday car parking

As the Wednesdayite carpark will no longer be available, does anyone know of the next-nearest matchday car park please?

I vaguely recall seeing that there's one at the side of Beres' sandwich shop, but I think it said 'permits only'. Who runs it, and where can one buy a permit?

Thanks in advance for any helpful responses.

Stopped using the Wednesdayite car park a few years back as it was taking longer and longer to trickle out onto Penistone rd so started using the Lepp petrol station. 

It's good for us and we always meander back from the North Stand and have a coffee and chat until the traffic has disappeared.

• Like 1

The wednesdayite car park is relocating to Hillsborough College. Fewer spaces,  no pay on the day and I assume no disabled parking. 

Initially only available to existing permit holders 

Edited by jackowl97

9 hours ago, RigBon said:

As the Wednesdayite carpark will no longer be available, does anyone know of the next-nearest matchday car park please?

I vaguely recall seeing that there's one at the side of Beres' sandwich shop, but I think it said 'permits only'. Who runs it, and where can one buy a permit?

Drive half a mile up wadsley lane past the park hotel ,there is loads of street parking   no aggro , no charges 

Really not sure why anyone would want to pay and then be imprisoned in a carpark, unless they have a disability obviously 

15 hours ago, RigBon said:

That car park is owned by the club and is used by  media and disabled . Ask at the ticket office about availability 

16 hours ago, RigBon said:

Your welcome on the Rotherham Owls Coach leaves about 14:00hrs from Silverwood Working Mans  Club, Dalton. 

£7.00 return all welcome (not sure about @2roland2

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, jackowl97 said:

The wednesdayite car park is relocating to Hillsborough College. Fewer spaces,  no pay on the day and I assume no disabled parking. 

Initially only available to existing permit holders 

I'm not at all familiar with Hillsborough/Sheffield, but from looking on Google maps, it looks a right hike, and too far for me to be able to do.