New kit

1 minute ago, oldtawnyowl said:

Shhhhhhhh !

Every mention of this video is promptly deleted by Neil/Mods.

Don't tell them that it has been available to view on "News Now - Sheffield Wednesday" site since earlier this morning.:ph34r:

I've not deleted it 

I"m gonna find it now and post it up here

Owlstalk Shop

34 minutes ago, Neal M said:

I've never understood this type of comment.

I get that we aren't one of Europe's elite, but we are big enough that we shouldn't have to latch onto the identity of others.

fizz wanting to look like a huge club.  Let's focus on who we are.  Our brand.

I get what you mean. Without being pedantic, I merely suggested the look of those kits or the style of them but in more suitable colours if needs be?

Although, I enjoy messing around with kit designs on some video games, without the ability to design one from scratch myself and upload it here, the next best thing is a suggestion based on kits that exist or kits from the past, in order to give a impression of the design mentioned? Or to be put another way, similar to some other away kits I've seen recently by some Scottish teams, European teams and the likes of Middlesbrough.

I too wouldn't want us to lose our identity or to adopt someone else's but those types of designs are just something I like for their simplicity. I'm sure there are ways of making them appear different or more like us, such as the swooping Owl suggestion someone else mentioned in this thread? If not, then your point is valid but I'd still like to see something more simple and old fashioned, maybe then something more like one of our old away kits from the 80s or something?

Edited by The Night-Owl

22 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I've not deleted it 

I"m gonna find it now and post it up here

Well who deleted the 8 page thread last night, and other threads about it this morning then?

Perhaps D.C. has hacked Owlstalk.:Chansiri:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Reyt, who’s happy with a pink away kit then 

Not me.

Considering us and our Porcine Neighbours call each other pigs, it'd be a bit of an own goal.

Not that I'd lose sleep about it, but why give them ammo.

5 minutes ago, The Batman said:

Not me.

Considering us and our Porcine Neighbours call each other pigs, it'd be a bit of an own goal.

Not that I'd lose sleep about it, but why give them ammo.

They've got promoted in the Year Of The Pig, so that puts that one to bed.

• Like 1