Jump to content

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, Smog said:

I don’t think a pink away kit would be that bad. Not sure what people think but here’s one I threw together in about 15 minutes. Excuse the sponsor logo, couldn’t get it straight and didn’t have much time to amend. 

1AB3EE2B-C965-422D-A55E-96455E67B0FA.jpeg

Looks like a pig shirt that's been washed with the missus' knickers

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, archieswfc said:

Absolutely fu.ckin disgusting mate. You're either colour blind or clinically insane.

Following the poor weather today, I realised I need to lay off using the iPad when I’ve had a few 

Edited by Smog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, archieswfc said:

Absolutely fu.ckin disgusting mate. You're either colour blind or clinically insane.

I’m colour blind and it doesn’t look any better with my eyes lolalthough, it could pass for silver grey with me looking at it and that means promotion right :ghoulguy:

Edited by moyaowl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/07/2019 at 20:27, Smog said:

 

Cheers guys... obviously these peronis have gone to my head :ghoulguy:
 

Don’t be so harsh on yourself, I quite like it.

 

Its something different and I like the colours. Grey shorts with pink trim and grey/pink hooped socks would finish it off nicely. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, archieswfc said:

Absolutely fu.ckin disgusting mate. You're either colour blind or clinically insane.

 

He’s an adult playing at kit designs so it’s clearly the latter 

  • Disagree 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tudders said:

Don’t be so harsh on yourself, I quite like it.

 

Its something different and I like the colours. Grey shorts with pink trim and grey/pink hooped socks would finish it off nicely. 

 

This ain't a dating site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, torres said:

 

He’s an adult playing at kit designs so it’s clearly the latter 

 

What a tw4tish comment

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mycroft said:

This ain't a dating site.

 

It is if you play your cards right.

 

:wub:

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Mycroft said:

 

This ain't a dating site.

Sorry I forgoy you are only allowed to pass disparaging remarks about kit designs if;

 

1(A) They contain a colour scheme that may be classed as ‘non-masculine’ ie the colour pink is used

 

               AND/OR

 

1 (B) The kit designed isnt an exact replica of the old Bukta kits or the purple/silver away kit.

 

:duntmatter:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tudders said:

Sorry I forgoy you are only allowed to pass disparaging remarks about kit designs if;

 

1(A) They contain a colour scheme that may be classed as ‘non-masculine’ ie the colour pink is used

 

               AND/OR

 

1 (B) The kit designed isnt an exact replica of the old Bukta kits or the purple/silver away kit.

 

:duntmatter:

 

It's easy to forgoy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quite amusing that the silver and purple mess is so sought after today......it was highly unpopular back in the day!......rightly so as well, it was 

hideous.

 

Still got my original....and my first ever shirt, the classic Bukta, can't believe I ever fitted into anything that small lol. it equates to about XXL in Elev8's sizing!

 

 

 

 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

 

It is if you play your cards right.

 

:wub:

 

And for Brucie's bonus, this week... a potential date no gal or guy could resist, a date with one of our many filling out, balding, Wednesday obsessed drama queens... lol

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, torres said:

 

It's easy to forgoy 

I forgoy how much of a troll you are....WTF:

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Inter Milan away kit looks good this season... I'd rather a colour like this if we were going for something different. I'll be peeved if its pink.

Screenshot_20190703-154717_Chrome.jpg

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My away design.

Screenshot_20190703-160814~3.png

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should go for something like the Mali kit from the Africa Nations - but with a big f__ off owl, obviously.

 

For sponsorship, could have the Chansiri logo in it's claws

 

 

2019-2020-mali-home-soccer-jersey-concep

 

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

My away design.

Screenshot_20190703-160814~3.png

 

We're entering the Tour de France for pre-season? lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

 

We're entering the Tour de France for pre-season? lol

 

Not a fan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Should go for something like the Mali kit from the Africa Nations - but with a big f__ off owl, obviously.

 

For sponsorship, could have the Chansiri logo in it's claws

 

 

2019-2020-mali-home-soccer-jersey-concep

 

 

 

 

Not a bad suggestion to be fair. With a decent colour scheme and a decent design of a swooping owl it would look pretty good. Doubt the logo would work though, it would probably spoil it. 

 

I would love a retro Sampdoria, Inter or Roma style away shirt for an away or 3rd shirt but in suitable colours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...