New kit

15 hours ago, The Night-Owl said:

They're designed quite well to be fair. They wouldn't be my preference to be honest but they do look smart.

I thought the thin stripe shirt, like the late 80s home shirt was going to be the home shirt? Can't remember who mentioned it but someone mentioned it on here a while ago.

They do some great designs to be fair, i agree, they do look quite smart but I’d like something different to those designs 

5 minutes ago, moyaowl said:

They do some great designs to be fair, i agree, they do look quite smart but I’d like something different to those designs 

Agreed, me too. I'd personally prefer us to modernise/homage one of our iconic 80s or 90s home kits, instead of modernising fairly unpopular or unconventional past shirts? 

20 hours ago, Smog said:

I don’t think a pink away kit would be that bad. Not sure what people think but here’s one I threw together in about 15 minutes. Excuse the sponsor logo, couldn’t get it straight and didn’t have much time to amend. 

1AB3EE2B-C965-422D-A55E-96455E67B0FA.jpeg

Absolutely fu.ckin disgusting mate. You're either colour blind or clinically insane.

• Haha 4

21 hours ago, Smog said:

I don’t think a pink away kit would be that bad. Not sure what people think but here’s one I threw together in about 15 minutes. Excuse the sponsor logo, couldn’t get it straight and didn’t have much time to amend. 

WTF:WTF:

23 hours ago, Smog said:

Looks like a pig shirt that's been washed with the missus' knickers

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, archieswfc said:

Absolutely fu.ckin disgusting mate. You're either colour blind or clinically insane.

Following the poor weather today, I realised I need to lay off using the iPad when I’ve had a few 

Edited by Smog

4 hours ago, archieswfc said:

I’m colour blind and it doesn’t look any better with my eyes lolalthough, it could pass for silver grey with me looking at it and that means promotion right :ghoulguy:

Edited by moyaowl

On 01/07/2019 at 20:27, Smog said:

Cheers guys... obviously these peronis have gone to my head :ghoulguy:

Don’t be so harsh on yourself, I quite like it.

Its something different and I like the colours. Grey shorts with pink trim and grey/pink hooped socks would finish it off nicely. 

Guest Ash76
2 hours ago, torres said:

He’s an adult playing at kit designs so it’s clearly the latter 

What a tw4tish comment

14 hours ago, Mycroft said:

This ain't a dating site.

Sorry I forgoy you are only allowed to pass disparaging remarks about kit designs if;

1(A) They contain a colour scheme that may be classed as ‘non-masculine’ ie the colour pink is used

AND/OR

1 (B) The kit designed isnt an exact replica of the old Bukta kits or the purple/silver away kit.

:duntmatter:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Tudders said:

Sorry I forgoy you are only allowed to pass disparaging remarks about kit designs if;

1(A) They contain a colour scheme that may be classed as ‘non-masculine’ ie the colour pink is used

AND/OR

1 (B) The kit designed isnt an exact replica of the old Bukta kits or the purple/silver away kit.

:duntmatter:

It's easy to forgoy 

Quite amusing that the silver and purple mess is so sought after today......it was highly unpopular back in the day!......rightly so as well, it was 

hideous.

Still got my original....and my first ever shirt, the classic Bukta, can't believe I ever fitted into anything that small lol. it equates to about XXL in Elev8's sizing!