New kit

7 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

If he's claiming the rights to "WAWAW" and it's already incorporated into the shirts, then there's no chance of them being released until any legal issues are resolved.

I don't think there's any doubt it will be on tge shirts. How did this all come out in the open? He registered it last year didn't he?

Why has it come out now?

Edited by RUMBELOWS91

21 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

I don't think there's any doubt it will be on tge shirts. How did this all come out in the open? He registered it last year didn't he?

Why has it come out now?

Because he is a money grabbing little rodent 

On 28/06/2019 at 18:00, Dan™ said:

I'm involved with the development of the FIFA games. I haven't heard anything about us submitting kit designs yet but we might have sent them through at some point earlier this week. Hopefully we get it sorted soon, I've already had enough ribbing from the team about us holding things up with our delayed kits last season!

Who cares pes is better and we just do our own shirts on there lol

59 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Why has it come out now?

Because he's got a solicitor involved.

After been unsuccessful going directly to the club in an attempt to get a pay off for the licensing of using "his" trademark?

Bear in mind he had to stay silent for 3 months after trademarking it too, in case anyone appealed against his request to trademark.

1 hour ago, cazzaswfc said:

After been unsuccessful going directly to the club in an attempt to get a pay off for the licensing of using "his" trademark?

Bear in mind he had to stay silent for 3 months after trademarking it too, in case anyone appealed against his request to trademark.

Thanks, makes sense now. 

Is he a Blade then?

3 hours ago, cazzaswfc said:

What a bell......

UTO....FTFB.....

WAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAW!!!!

Guest wilyfox
9 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Thanks, makes sense now. 

Is he a Blade then?

9 hours ago, cazzaswfc said:

Yes.

6 hours ago, Rogers said:

There was something said earlier about P Jennings having a box at Hillsborough..is this BS then? 

Hmmm. Doesn't add up. 

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, LSOwls said:

I heard hes a Wednesdayite???

Oh, I heard his arse is glued shut with araldite. Chinese whispers eh.. 

31 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Blade, he hired a box for one match, I'll let you work out which one.

Ah now that puts a completely different perspective on things, although if one of our fans had done the same to them, I think we would find it amusing.

I now would be a little worried regarding the current merchandising, although long term I cant see how we wouldn't be granted the rights.