Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Not trawling through 70 pages.

 

Have we sold the ground or not?

Maybe lol

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

tenor.gif

 

 

Yes................................No...........................Maybe.

Edited by Hookowl
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

Maybe lol

Definitely 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Maybe? :tango:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tyto Alba said:

Selling the stadium is like selling your house to pay your gambling debts.  We have been very badly run and that is why we are in this situation.  FFP is there to protect clubs from owners who rack up large debts by gambling on promotion only to later walk away and leave the club with debts they can never repay.

 

How do you work thay out when DC is selling the ground to himself ? .

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mogbad said:

 

I thought we leased it from the council.

 

My home is leasehold, I'm pretty sure I can sell it any time I want.  Just like any other leasehold property in the country.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mogbad said:

 

I thought we leased it from the council.

 

Its a really long leasehold interest IIRC - so can be sold as if it were your almost freehold asset 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Not trawling through 70 pages.

 

Have we sold the ground or not?

 

the transfer rumour page is quite a lot of pages and we ain't recruited anyone yet

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mkowl said:

 

the transfer rumour page is quite a lot of pages and we ain't recruited anyone yet

 

 

 

As I thought lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

unlike the weeds scenario - he bought back the ground from a developer in Manchester and is now moaning about derby, us and probably villa before any rule change - just sad and feels duped by a guy in manchester

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, The Claw said:

unlike the weeds scenario - he bought back the ground from a developer in Manchester and is now moaning about derby, us and probably villa before any rule change - just sad and feels duped by a guy in manchester

Tell 'em to go into admin again.....thats all fair ain't it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With FFP restrictions and the Premier League payments for those relegated (see attached) it’s no wonder clubs are exploiting loopholes and, in doing so, risking the lot.

00422CF0-A587-4209-ACB5-46F53ABC4C66.jpeg

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

With FFP restrictions and the Premier League payments for those relegated (see attached) it’s no wonder clubs are exploiting loopholes and, in doing so, risking the lot.

00422CF0-A587-4209-ACB5-46F53ABC4C66.jpeg

 

Over £100M for getting relegated. How much are the parachute payments now, and what do you get for finishing mid-table in the Championship?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

 

Over £100M for getting relegated. How much are the parachute payments now, and what do you get for finishing mid-table in the Championship?

Isn't it more next season for the basic monies with the updated deal. These get pre-announced ages in advance but I think it kicks off next year with those 3 full rounds of games on Amazon. Might finally get some worth out of the Amazon Prime subscription that costs me a fortune via the wifes shopping trips thereon

 

I know the big 6 wanted the international TV monies to be league place related not shared but not sure if that got through

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine..coming last in a race and sadly going up to the podium to collect yer measly 96 million English pounds...

It must be gutting!

  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Isn't it more next season for the basic monies with the updated deal. These get pre-announced ages in advance but I think it kicks off next year with those 3 full rounds of games on Amazon. Might finally get some worth out of the Amazon Prime subscription that costs me a fortune via the wifes shopping trips thereon

 

I know the big 6 wanted the international TV monies to be league place related not shared but not sure if that got through

 

The Championship figures are fairly insignificant at the side of the PL. Stoke's parachute payments for example help big time though:

 

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/stoke-city-championship-prize-money-2902109

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Not trawling through 70 pages.

 

Have we sold the ground or not?

 

Well I've trawler through 70 pages, albeit bit by bit over the best part of a week.

 

So if you're not prepared to trawl through  'em, then I'm not going to tell you.:rolleyes:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Imagine..coming last in a race and sadly going up to the podium to collect yer measly 96 million English pounds...

It must be gutting!

It is if you have spent 100m getting there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...