Jump to content

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I had an awful time at school..they thought I was playing them up.

But I had good teachers and got through it.

 

 

I didn't think the previous post to this was serious, buddy. Hence the haha, ffs. Fair play to you for coming through it though. My only real problem at school was not giving a damn; well, that and being a bit of a rebel rouser too lol . Strange thing was though, I got decent grades in all my exams.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


45 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

 

 

So what's made the hole at the edge of the milky way, Costello ?? Latest theory I saw was a dark matter bullet, FFS

It's actually the detachment of the Mt.  falcon mooner from vlysen causing a temporary loss in exercisicle rotation resulting in extreme pressure increases around the vertices of many oppecees. Look from the window around 5:30 AM in the morning and you will spot the currents of the oppecees. Einstein was right. 

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

 

 

So what's made the hole at the edge of the milky way, Costello ?? Latest theory I saw was a dark matter bullet, FFS

 

A hungry mouse 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, flo said:

It's actually the detachment of the Mt.  falcon mooner from vlysen causing a temporary loss in exercisicle rotation resulting in extreme pressure increases around the vertices of many oppecees. Look from the window around 5:30 AM in the morning and you will spot the currents of the oppecees. Einstein was right. 

 

 

FFS flo, lol it's ten past midnight and I just doobied up a couple of times. After reading that post my eyes are spiralling and the top of my head is floating round the ceiling. That Einstein bloke has a lot to answer for, FFS.

  • Agree 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

 

 

I didn't think the previous post to this was serious, buddy. Hence the haha, ffs. Fair play to you for coming through it though. My only real problem at school was not giving a damn; well, that and being a bit of a rebel rouser too lol . Strange thing was though, I got decent grades in all my exams.

The great thing about education is that it starts when you get out of the school gates.. but I appreciate my particular school.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, flo said:

No. 

 

Thread over. 

 

FFS

 

Where were you 60 pages ago? 

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

 

A hungry mouse 

might have been the soup Dragon or one of the clangers   lol 

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It amuses me how easily we fall about a simple difference of opinion about selling the stadium

I'm not comfortable with it, and given our track record in all things organisational and financial in recent years..I don't see why anyone else is.

Its not me slagging Delphjon off...I believe he has Wednesdays best interests at heart, he was always has done...but there have been shortcomings...

It does not make me less of a Wednesday fan, it does not make me some sort of idiot that wants the club to fail, simply so I can end up correct.

fans slag players off....doesn't mean they want him to round f.ookin' Westwood and plant one in...does it?

You only have to look at my bloody bank account to know I'm hardly a wizard in finance...So maybe thats why I worry.

When we had a board of directors, there was a handbrake on decisions made, if some thought it rash....(That handbrake broke on a B road in france , admittedly)...but there is no backstop anymore is there..

"Yes Boss...No Boss...Whatever you say Boss"

I don't think its healthy

  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

It amuses me how easily we fall about a simple difference of opinion about selling the stadium

I'm not comfortable with it, and given our track record in all things organisational and financial in recent years..I don't see why anyone else is.

Its not me slagging Delphjon off...I believe he has Wednesdays best interests at heart, he was always has done...but there have been shortcomings...

It does not make me less of a Wednesday fan, it does not make me some sort of idiot that wants the club to fail, simply so I can end up correct.

fans slag players off....doesn't mean they want him to round f.ookin' Westwood and plant one in...does it?

You only have to look at my bloody bank account to know I'm hardly a wizard in finance...So maybe thats why I worry.

When we had a board of directors, there was a handbrake on decisions made, if some thought it rash....(That handbrake broke on a B road in france , admittedly)...but there is no backstop anymore is there..

"Yes Boss...No Boss...Whatever you say Boss"

I don't think its healthy

 

that reads like the labour party's position on brexit 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, steelowl said:

 

that reads like the labour party's position on brexit 

Didn't know they had one............................

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, asteener1867 said:

Didn't know they had one............................

 

eggggsactly  stanley!!          * said in accringtonesque

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, steelowl said:

 

eggggsactly  stanley!!          * said in accringtonesque

Not my decision to make mate....I'm not setting an agenda...I'm voicing an opinion............

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Not my decision to make mate....I'm not setting an agenda...I'm voicing an opinion............

 

for what it's worth I think I feel the same as you in that i dont really agree with it but what can we do  and idf DC wants to compete he has to do what he has to do 

 

kin ell i'm standing fer labour too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, steelowl said:

 

for what it's worth I think I feel the same as you in that i dont really agree with it but what can we do  and idf DC wants to compete he has to do what he has to do 

 

kin ell i'm standing fer labour too

I agree mate..we are powerless, which surprises me because of the leeway we were given when we signed Rhodes.... lol

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm intrigued with it all and can't wait to find out who bought it.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So without reading it all, what's the consensus? do we think he's sold it? 

 

Cracking move if true, should allow some spending this summer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, trevdi9 said:

might have been the soup Dragon or one of the clangers   lol 

 

 

That takes me back Trev. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/05/2019 at 00:04, cognacbarnowl said:

 

 

I didn't think the previous post to this was serious, buddy. Hence the haha, ffs. Fair play to you for coming through it though. My only real problem at school was not giving a damn; well, that and being a bit of a rebel rouser too lol . Strange thing was though, I got decent grades in all my exams.

Never realised we had a legend of a celebrity on O/T ........

Can I have your Autograph Coggy ?

Or can I call you by your stage name? 

:Sid:491411326_MV5BMjA5OTQ2OTk2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzk0MzM2._V1_UY317_CR530214317_AL_.jpg.eeb2efdc53957f498777b9a9921ff297.jpg

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LiamAP22D said:

So without reading it all, what's the consensus? do we think he's sold it? 

 

Cracking move if true, should allow some spending this summer.

 

Err......Yes

           No

           Perhaps

           Maybe

           Probably..........

 

But I doubt any sale will trigger a lot of extra spending.

 

I think the sale of the ground is primarily to reduce our three year losses to a level acceptable to the EFL.

 

If this is the case we will be able to spend a few bob, but don't expect us to be splurging muti £millions on fees or wages.:wacko:

  • Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, LiamAP22D said:

So without reading it all, what's the consensus? do we think he's sold it? 

 

Cracking move if true, should allow some spending this summer.

 

If I was a betting man I would say he has sold the ground in a similar way to what Derby have.
Would make sense with Bruce coming to be manager as doubt he would have come if they were big restrictions on player recruitment.


I disagree its a cracking move though. If we don't go up next season or at very latest season after could be a very big millstone around the clubs neck not owning the ground.

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...