Just now, Mycroft said:

Then the last resort... Abuse.  

Ahhhhhh didums , you want a kiss to make it go away????

• Disagree 3

9 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Shakes head, go and do some research pal, he can’t just wind us up for no reason

Ok I’ve researched https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/company-strike-off-dissolution-and-restoration/strike-off-dissolution-and-restoration

I can’t see anything in there that says football clubs are a special case

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

DC can now sell the club without the stadium, you think that is a good position for the club and fans to be in?  Ask Coventry if they think it is. 

He could have sold the club without the stadium anyway. He owns everything. I've literally just been through this with you concerning Bolton. Anderson started asset stripping the club, selling off car parks, training ground but couldn't sell the ground because of the protection order. There is no protection order on Hillsborough, DC can sell it seperate from the club if he wants.

Just now, kirksandallowl said:

Ok I’ve researched https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/company-strike-off-dissolution-and-restoration/strike-off-dissolution-and-restoration

I can’t see anything in there that says football clubs are a special case

Go and research further than a government website .......

• Disagree 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

DC can now sell the club without the stadium, you think that is a good position for the club and fans to be in?  Ask Coventry if they think it is. 

He can sell as little or as much of the assets in his ownership as he wants. Nothing has changed.

Just now, 2roland2 said:

Ahhhhhh didums , you want a kiss to make it go away????

Yeah if you want but no tongues

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Mycroft said:

Then the last resort... Abuse.  

Abuse?

Don't be silly 

• Disagree 1

4 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

I am a very busy and important man. I can’t be faffing around here all afternoon with rif raf like you. 

Thats an F and another F 

That you're  missing..

Riff Raff .........

tenor (2).gif

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Why would he do either? 

I’ve heard he is going to cap off the under pitch drainage and turn the ground into the biggest hook a duck stall in the world - every hooked duck wins a Moon Cake ....

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Why would he do either? 

• Confused 1

.............. rinse and repeat.  There are a handful of owners who are doing it for the love of the club, and that is dwindling year on year

How do you know this can you back up your claims with evidence?  I would hazard a guess that you just making stuff up again.

• Disagree 1

Just now, marcx666 said:

He could have sold the club without the stadium anyway. He owns everything. I've literally just been through this with you concerning Bolton. Anderson started asset stripping the club, selling off car parks, training ground but couldn't sell the ground because of the protection order. There is no protection order on Hillsborough, DC can sell it seperate from the club if he wants.

Right, yes he could but it wouldn’t have made sense, if we get in a even bigger mess and even admin, he still owns the biggest asset to us which wouldn’t be taken, so if we get in trouble and he loses control of the club, the new owners very well might not own the ground......... you see the potential problems?  Like I said ask coven try fans what they think. 

• Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, Triple O said:

He can sell as little or as much of the assets in his ownership as he wants. Nothing has changed.

Yes it will change 

• Disagree 1

Just now, Mycroft said:

How do you know this can you back up your claims with evidence?  I would hazard a guess that you just making stuff up again.

Call it common sense if you like, I know there isn’t much about on here but....

• Disagree 1

Go and research further than a government website .......

Where could be better than the law makers guide to the law?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Thats an F and another F 

That you're  missing..

Riff Raff .........

tenor (2).gif

:Sid: you are like the Owlstalk furniture now, how have they not banned you yet? Is Neil dead? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mycroft said:

Do you seriously think people buy football clubs for the love of it?

• Disagree 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, elvin parsnip said:

I’ve heard he is going to cap off the under pitch drainage and turn the ground into the biggest hook a duck stall in the world - every hooked duck wins a Moon Cake ....

Bangin ....

Just now, kirksandallowl said:

Where could be better than the law makers guide to the law?

You will find it, I ain’t doing your work for you because I’m not wasting time proving someone wrong who has zero idea, it’s friday night and I’m off for a beer....

• Disagree 1