Adam Reach Goals

I do like him. He can strike a ball and is half decent at crossing - back in the day, (cos that was he only part of the pitch with grass on) it was all that wingers like Alan Hinton and (ahem) Alan Woodward were expected to do. (We preferred jinky types like Hendo and Potts) 

Not sure he is comfortable enough on the ball for a top half team in the Prem, but equally what might stop a mega move is that the top clubs need a high press and our Adam (I won’t call him nesh), but he can’t tackle.

I think if he left for a Prem club I’d feel the same as I did when Marwood left for Arsenal - good player - reliable and nearly ever present - take your chance to earn some medals while we sort our selves out. 

Too many tap ins, FFS :rolleyes:. But that's the first time I've noticed what a cheeky little smile he has when he scores lol . And I love the way he ran with his hand over his mouth, as if he were pissinhimsen laughing when he scored that thunderbolt against weeds pmsl :tango:

AR doesn't do tap ins.

I hate how Joao just stands  there when Reach scores against Swansea, he genuinely looks pissed off  because he didn't get the ball squared to him instead of running towards Reach all ecstatic like the rest of the players because Wednesday have scored.

Pure selfishness and bad body language transmits.

He's one i hope SB moves on for some cash.

4 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Totally underated on here by many. The lad has the little bit extra. Scores creates works hard , what more could you ask for. Would be a mistake to sell .

Fully understand this sentiment Zico but notice that Norwich and Heeley Wanderers sold their best players (Maddison and Brooks) and went up - Bruce needs some dosh to wheel and deal. 

8 hours ago, Doctor Duran said:

Anyone think he would be a really good striker ?  Has all the attributes to make that role his own place.

Calm in front of goal,  can really strike it well.. has pace and reads the game well..

Could be better than Warhurst when he was played up there.

better than Warhurst...never in a million years

7 hours ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Great goals, good player when he's got space to run into, very quiet otherwise, sell him if a good offer comes in for him.

he has to be the sacrifice...some games you don't even know he is playing..get rid..keep Bannan and FF imo

13 hours ago, Brando17 said:

he has to be the sacrifice...some games you don't even know he is playing..get rid..keep Bannan and FF imo

Keeping FF over Reach is a bit rose-tinted.

Reach is an ever present, always puts a shift in, is 26 and can change a game.

Forestieri is an unreliable, petulant 29 year old who can change a game when he fancies it.

Forestieri might be the 'better' player but I know who I would rather have arpund if I was trying to get promoted.

14 hours ago, Brando17 said:

Tbh I'd get rid of Reach and FF if good offers came in for them both. We could probably buy 3 or 4 capable replacements with the money from those 2 as well as sorting ffp out.

If he had more aggression in his play and challenges he’d be playing top half of premier league

the guy has real quality. Never injured he’s one of those too that covers more ground in a game than you think and always playing 90 minutes versatile and that left foot when in range is worthy of winning any football game. 

Hes added more assists and goals to his game this year 

be interesting to see where Bruce plays him next year though

i get the feeling Bruce wants quick direct wide men does reach for this mould? Will this be complemented by reach and a quality attacking speed right back?

whilst I’m happy for reach to fill in in other roles he’s not aggressive enough to play in centre midfield especially in a two for me and his feet are not quick enough to play behind a central striker 

I also think he’s not an impact player or a player to be wasted on the bench