Adam Matthews

45 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Any chance of moving some forwards out before we start signing even more 

Well hooper has gone, winnall and joao will leave as well i think

Interest in something creative rather than defensive would be nice.

4 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Well hooper has gone, winnall and joao will leave as well i think

Interest in something creative rather than defensive would be nice.

When/if Winnall and Joao leave, I’ll happily wish for a striker , until then it’s a no from me we need to learn to move players out 

10 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

Anyone who looks down on League One signings need to stop supporting football asap. 

League One players have just got the pigs promoted and another one Jack Marriott just fired Derby to the play off final. Its a different type of hunger. 

Agreed

Too many millionaires around their 30’s in our squad. We need some up and coming players

1 hour ago, Royal_D said:

When/if Winnall and Joao leave, I’ll happily wish for a striker , until then it’s a no from me we need to learn to move players out 

Agreed, bruce said we need 6 players though. They wont all be defenders

5 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

Lets just leave it to the management team to decide where we need strengthening eh!.

Yeah, we should save the criticism, until these players actually sign Hopefully it’s nonsense

1 hour ago, adelphi1867 said:

Lets just leave it to the management team to decide where we need strengthening eh!.

Agreed. Talking about the team isn't for fans. 

We need to just shut up and pay up when required. 

• Haha 1

On 16/05/2019 at 11:44, bigash_swfc said:

Anyone who looks down on League One signings need to stop supporting football asap. 

League One players have just got the pigs promoted and another one Jack Marriott just fired Derby to the play off final. Its a different type of hunger. 

'anyone who looks down on' ALL players from lower leagues probably showed the 'depth of their footballing knowledge' in other topics before this one.

Buying from the lower leagues can be productive, but we need to catch them young Once they get to 23-24, they’ve generally picked up too many bad habits. There’s always going to be the odd exception, but it’s generally those just starting out that attract bids from the top two divisions.