Enquiry for Bannan

Guest addedtime

Guest addedtime
3 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

These threads merely show up our so called fans.

More interested in slagging our players than supporting them

Struggling to see where the player has been slagged???

9 hours ago, bradowl said:

They've been saying for past couple of years that not one of our players would get in there team so why would they all of a sudden want to start signing em? 

It's all a load of Rhino Poop GIF - Rhino Poop Pooping GIFs

Nothing finer.

Saturday night. (you can choose a different evening if you wish).

A load of hand pumped beer as of many different types that time will allow.

Then a vindaloo on the way home.

FFS.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I think Bannan will attract interest this summer but Bruce will want to build his team around him?

Not absolutely the case.

We over use Bannan, your midfield playmaker should be less obvious - someone who doesn't demand the ball to be making the killer passes all the time.    Sheridan never ran around like a madman, he controlled the play from a small area on the pitch, venturing forward when needed.    He also did not drop deep to pick and carry the ball because quite simply others did that, such as Palmer.   

Now, Bannan is a great player to have at your disposal, but do you build a team around him?   I'd say not in favour of a more balanced set up.   We still want to retain Bannan just not have him as the focal point, and sometimes, just sometimes have him off the bench!

1 hour ago, Dandrewchaz said:

Proves they're still obsessed with Wednesday and most likely trying to unsettle our players knowing that we have a realistic chance of doing well next year. 

Threads like this show that some of our fanbase are obsessed with the Blades manager.

Guest addedtime
9 hours ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Threads like this show that some of our fanbase are obsessed with the Blades manager.

Threads like this show that I'm just putting forward what was said to me by someone who usually gets their stuff right from that side of the fence. Nothing more, nothing less. Where would we be without it? W@nk threads about "lankiness"

7 minutes ago, addedtime said:

Threads like this show that I'm just putting forward what was said to me by someone who usually gets their stuff right from that side of the fence. Nothing more, nothing less. Where would we be without it? W@nk threads about "lankiness"

I bet you're glad you got that off your chest.

2 hours ago, addedtime said:

(W)ankiness?lol

• Haha 1