Enquiry for Bannan

Guest addedtime

Guest addedtime

I'm told by someone who has links to Chris Wilder that they have made a call to us about the availability of Bazza.

Hopefully they got told to fu(k right off!

Obviously I wouldn't want to lose BB, and equally I suspect the rumour is absolute BS, but if he is the kind of player they are looking at it will be a long, hard season for them.

Also heard rumours about Asombalonga and Gayle up front, neither of whom I think would get them the necessary goals to stay up. 

Guest addedtime

Problem is, the guy I work with regularly sits in their box and gets some decent gossip about them. Hopefully something that happens at all clubs with phone calls going left right and centre.

Guest addedtime
Just now, casbahowl said:

Ffs ..... why do people feel compelled to post this uttershyte!

Because it's interesting and relevant? 

Never get this rumour with United at all.

I'm no fan of Wilder, but he does sound quite decent to the point he will probably allow a majority of the side that got promoted have a good crack in the Premier League.

They'll probably only go for a new goalkeeper and possibly some better defenders / striker - to cover those loan positions from last season.

So in short, no, he probably hasn't made any such enquiry for Bannan.

28 minutes ago, striker said:

Why would they keep enquiring for players they can't afford. Sounds like wilder showing off to his scrubber mates, rather than a serious enquiry. 

They could afford Fox maybe?

I hate to say it but with £100m plus a year from EPL TV money and parachute money if they go down, even the scrubbers at the stain can afford him now.

27 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Obviously I wouldn't want to lose BB, and equally I suspect the rumour is absolute BS, but if he is the kind of player they are looking at it will be a long, hard season for them.

Also heard rumours about Asombalonga and Gayle up front, neither of whom I think would get them the necessary goals to stay up. 

Planning for relegation and promotion yo yo fest.

47 minutes ago, addedtime said:

Problem is, the guy I work with regularly sits in their box and gets some decent gossip about them. Hopefully something that happens at all clubs with phone calls going left right and centre.

giphy_(2).gif

• Haha 6