Jump to content
punkyhorrors

Video (live streamed)- Westwood contract Wednesday Talk

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Salmonbones said:

Attic bedroom.

 

Nope attic that been turned into an office but still doubles up as an attic. 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Many houses around Hillsborough have attics like that, same up city road too probably many more.

 

That particularly looks like the ones near me though, I live up Oakland off Holme lane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Salmonbones said:

Many houses around Hillsborough have attics like that, same up city road too probably many more.

 

That particularly looks like the ones near me though, I live up Oakland off Holme lane

Not aloud to class it as an attic bedroom due to it not having a door or something like that to be fair what we got told when we moved in. To be fair normally got the green screen up not work out how to do it live stream yet 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Many houses around Hillsborough have attics like that, same up city road too probably many more.

 

That particularly looks like the ones near me though, I live up Oakland off Holme lane

Above or below the 1864 Flood line ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Above or below the 1864 Flood line ?

 

Where I live right at the top of Oakland no flood was getting up there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, punkyhorrors said:

Not aloud to class it as an attic bedroom due to it not having a door or something like that to be fair what we got told when we moved in

 

It’s to do with fire safety regulations, which get stricter the higher up in a building you go. To qualify as a bedroom, an attic space needs an escape route all the way to the front door that includes fire doors, a fixed and permanent staircase (not slatted or spiral, and definitely not a ladder), and 2m headroom clearance along the length of the route. So yeah, given that yours looks fairly well set up in most other respects, it’s probably the fire door issue preventing it qualifying as a bedroom (assuming the staircase is solid enough to pass muster).

 

It also needs full headroom clearance along the complete length of one side of a bed, which can be tricky if your staircase emerges in the middle of the room, although again yours looks ok in that regard Punky!

 

 

Edited by Mr. Tom
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's that flag all about?

Edited by Rogers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr. Tom said:

 

It’s to do with fire safety regulations, which get stricter the higher up in a building you go. To qualify as a bedroom, an attic space needs an escape route all the way to the front door that includes fire doors, a fixed and permanent staircase (not slatted or spiral, and definitely not a ladder), and 2m headroom clearance along the length of the route. So yeah, given that yours looks fairly well set up in most other respects, it’s probably the fire door issue preventing it qualifying as a bedroom (assuming the staircase is solid enough to pass muster).

 

It also needs full headroom clearance along the complete length of one side of a bed, which can be tricky if your staircase emerges in the middle of the room, although again yours looks ok in that regard Punky!

 

 

 

Rubbish, has it got a bed in it?  Is it a room? Put the two together and it becomes a  bedroom.

 

Health and Safety gone mad :biggrin:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rogers said:

What's that flag all about?

Bought it when I went to Amsterdam thought it was quality looking flag and love the design of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's the flag of Amsterdam.

Looks a bit racist but it isn't lol

Edited by Eightace
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haslam hasn't left Wednesday.It was Ben Wilkinson who went to Man City.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I just ask, why do you make these videos? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Can I just ask, why do you make these videos? 

Because he can :ghoulguy:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/05/2019 at 20:40, punkyhorrors said:

 

Fair play pal , very insightful, keep up the podcast 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/05/2019 at 12:49, Not Jon Newsome said:

Can I just ask, why do you make these videos? 

Because I like making them and they help a little bit with my illness and keeping doing things so I dont have too many fits. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...