Westwood update

41 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Seems Westwood has really enjoyed his time here. His kids are big Wednesday fans as seen on last day of season. Think this will turn out well for all concerned.

I hope so mate 

On 20/05/2019 at 13:23, Kanye West said:

No disrespect to Huddersfield but honestly what player would swap Hillsborough for them?

A player wishing to take advantage of them being a reasonable well off club, who, thanks to Premier League failure money, can pay far bigger wages than us (if they wanted to)?

6 hours ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

A player wishing to take advantage of them being a reasonable well off club, who, thanks to Premier League failure money, can pay far bigger wages than us (if they wanted to)?

Got a feeling udders will try and sit on their cash and not pay silly money, because they won't attract enough quality players to make a difference. Long hard season for them losing becomes a habit.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, deano said:

Gypsyowl has been known to get early info, I expect this to be true. Good news. 

I'm still waiting for him to return the lead of my roof, not sure I trust him...... lol

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, liammm1991 said:

Lossl signs a 3 year deal with everton (sky sports transfer centre)

Udders will be throwing more weight behind a transfer for Westwood now then ?

image.png.e7e5967d906b174e2aa58a54b7e44f43.png

Changes nothing, the had already released Lossl, so not really any loss(l) to Udders.

I'm hilarious, I know :ph34r:

Edited by Minton

26 minutes ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

With Leeds keeper reportedly off, no doubt they'll come sniffing now, and with no sign of him signing a contract, I'm worried.

We've activated the 1 year extension, so they'll have to pay a fee if they want him

• Like 1