Westwood update

7 minutes ago, Shetland Owl said:

Sheffield Wednesday goalkeeper Kieran Westwood is said to have snubbed a move to replace Everton-bound Jonas Lossl at Huddersfield, and will instead extend his stay with the Owls (Daily Mail)

Fecking hope so, this piece of business will be as important as any signing this window.

4 hours ago, Shetland Owl said:

Sheffield Wednesday goalkeeper Kieran Westwood is said to have snubbed a move to replace Everton-bound Jonas Lossl at Huddersfield, and will instead extend his stay with the Owls (Daily Mail)

Huddersfield fans didn't really rate that 'keeper who's off to Everton - I doubt he'll be a great Lossl.

:mellow:

• Haha 2

Just now, Hack-Abusi said:

F*ck it lets do diss!!

You'll have to keep track though cos i've a memory like a sieve! :duntmatter:

Haha, I’ll make a note of it... knowing my luck half of owlstalk will jump on board and I’ll be up to my eyeballs in debt WTF:

• Haha 1

Just now, robowl4life said:

Haha, I’ll make a note of it... knowing my luck half of owlstalk will jump on board and I’ll be up to my eyeballs in debt WTF:

haha, you only have to put in once though i'm assuming to Sheffield Childrens Hospital? Get a book sorted .

5 hours ago, Shetland Owl said:

Really hope this is true. Brilliant keeper.