We Will Be Promoted Next Season.

Over the past few years I've been the miserable git that's banged on about the need to get rid of our clueless managers, completely rubbishing our chances of promotion even when finishing 4th and got slated for it, I even said I would donate $200 to Western Park if clueless got us up.

I've called everything right thus far and have far from been popular for doing so but this season coming just you bloody watch us.

We have the man I  place we should have had years ago, we are going up this year FFP or not.

I've not been wrong before and I won't be wrong this season.

And what's more I will have my usual bet $200 to Western Park if we don't go up this next season.

I have never looked forward to a season as much as this coming season, we will hit the ground running, Bruce demands it.

In Bruce we trust.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Very hard to call at this stage 

we have the optimism of a good manager we trust but are hindered financially 

the championship is very competitive and comes down to consistency 

recruitment is key coupled with luck and an element of form but I think we have a very good base squad and an excellent proven manager to put us in the best possible position. As the optimist I say yes 

9 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Hope all the fans aren't kicking off and moaning about Bruce if we aren't in the top 6 after 10 games. Some people are getting too giddy, I don't expect us to be getting promoted next season.

It's not expectation, it's written in the stars.

Bruce is the one who will take us up.

10 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Hope all the fans aren't kicking off and moaning about Bruce if we aren't in the top 6 after 10 games. Some people are getting too giddy, I don't expect us to be getting promoted next season.

If we aren't in the top six by Christmas the knives will be getting sharpened 

With the right signings we could aim for the playoffs, however, we are still limited by FFP. Depends who we'll see challenging next year: Cardiff and possibly Fulham. Huddersfield I expect to head around mid-table. Stoke/West Brom will still have parachute payments and if Steve Gibson gets rid of Pulis I fancy them to be around the playoffs. That said Utd and Norwich have shown investing wisely can pay off. Hoping we do the same.

18 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

If we aren't in the top six at Christmas the knives will be getting sharpened 

Well if ever there was a more obvious task being undertaken at this time of year it's this ....

Pigs in Blankets Mycroft?........

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 4