Moses Odubajo

2 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

And women’s football included too ........ so hardly any!

So, have i got this right.  The bedwetters are now wetting the bed because we haven't announced the signing of any women.

• Haha 2

So without following links and literally spending 20 seconds skim-reading this thread, there have been ~70 signings so far across the football league (~70 teams), by all accounts we've signed Börner and Odubajo and are simply yet to announce... and some are complaining about lack of signings? We're double the average ffs! :duntmatter:

4 hours ago, Fuzzy logics said:

If they had signed why wouldn't they have been announced? Especially to help market season tickets etc.? 

because they're contracts don't start until 1st July

June is a rough month for hardcore football fans when no international tournament but just over 2 weeks until they fly to Portugal on 1st July

If this lad could stay fit could be a very good signing. Worried about his past injuries though. Our club as a whole seen to really struggle with long term injuries for whatever reason. Last thing we need is new signings that spend a lot of their time with us injured. 

4 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Dunno whtf that means but if all those three are out players next season I'd be happy as Larry.

Agreed, can’t be a coincidence he’s replying to him either, suggest odabajo is all but a done deal to me. Let’s hope hector follows!