Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, 1867Heaven said:

When did he say it though? Was it during the 18 months Rhodes has technically been at the club?

At the fans Forum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rhodes is our equivalent of Alexis Sanchez now.

 

- Both signed in a January window to a Twitter fanfare

- Neither were really needed by the club when they signed them 

- Both have underperformed massively

- Both on more money than anyone else will pay them so the clubs can’t get rid

  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/05/2019 at 10:55, DELUDED OWL said:

At the fans Forum. 

I know that! Which one? Was it during the season that’s just past? Rhodes wasn’t at the club then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, 1867Heaven said:

I know that! Which one? Was it during the season that’s just past? Rhodes wasn’t at the club then

What difference does it make which one, Chairman states publically no one earns more than £35,000 a week at Swfc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Norwich say he's on £40,000 per week which is gross £48,000 with pension contributions and social security.

 

Next time, let's hope owner buys lego or Minecraft as a birthday present.

  • Disagree 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ditto you instead of a laptop

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Norwich say he's on £40,000 per week which is gross £48,000 with pension contributions and social security.

 

Next time, let's hope owner buys lego or Minecraft as a birthday present.

Norwich the club or Norwich fans? 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do know this. Weeks before he signed officialy, I was told by a staff member that wasn't a cat in hells chance of us getting him because he was on around 65k p week at Middlesbrough.

Then we got him.

  • Agree 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And on and on and on it goes......................

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm guessing the ball is in Norwich's court now. The fact they have paid us a bonus for getting promoted shows that some sort of deal was in place.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Always think players wages are just guess work.

Wouldnt surprise me if Jordan Rhodes himself is unsure exactly what wages he gets as it is likely to be different each week with things like win bonus, appearance money, goal bonus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Always think players wages are just guess work.

Wouldnt surprise me if Jordan Rhodes himself is unsure exactly what wages he gets as it is likely to be different each week with things like win bonus, appearance money, goal bonus.

 

Probably needs a sub if true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least he isn't on as much as Jones was. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/05/2019 at 10:41, DELUDED OWL said:

What difference does it make which one, Chairman states publically no one earns more than £35,000 a week at Swfc. 

It’s makes perfect sense when the player who might be on more is t at the club and is having a large chunk of his wages by another club

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 1867Heaven said:

It’s makes perfect sense when the player who might be on more is t at the club and is having a large chunk of his wages by another club

Ok Chansiri didn't say nobody earns more than £35,000 a week at the forum,he's lying.................................i mean he's gotta be right,what with all these other people saying so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Ok Chansiri didn't say nobody earns more than £35,000 a week at the forum,he's lying.................................i mean he's gotta be right,what with all these other people saying so.

That could be perfectly true,if you strip away any bonuses and appearance awards,mind you Rhodes wont be getting any of em of us this season.

Its not Just Rhodes,a member of the rovrum playing staff reckons FF is on 80K a week here,bet he heard it of mardiola

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Sonny said:

 

£3 to 4million, would be good.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Sonny said:

 

You couldn’t make it up lol just been promoted to the Prem yet want to buy a past it, league 1 level striker 

 

The gods are certainly shining on us if this comes off 

 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...