Lee Gregory.

Just now, handworth52 said:

was just going to post same, he would have gone to pigs too if they didn't go up and he no doubt would have bagged 25 a season for them too. 

Is he a Utd fan ?? One thing is for sure we need a 20 goals a season forward not 5 6 or 7 as we seem to have at present. 

18 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Where are our 13 goal a season strikers ?? Would agree Fletcher Jao are better. Rhodes probably but if FF isnt a forward cant think of anymore.

Joao, if he played every game, would probably be 20 goal a season man. Fletcher if he played the same, maybe 15. I agree, even Rhodes would, although he wouldn’t offer much else. Forestieri, in a settled team, would match Gregory’s goal returns as well. It’s not that I don’t think we need another striker, it’s just that I’d like it to be someone better than Gregory. Hopefully there will be more emphasis on the attacking side of the game from Bruce next season

37 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Available on a free 13 goals this season in a poor Millwall team. Averages a goal every 3 games last 3 seasons.Player of season . Maybe a cheap scoring option if moneys tight.

Really, a 30 year old pig supporter, no thanks.

11 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Joao, if he played every game, would probably be 20 goal a season man. Fletcher if he played the same, maybe 15. I agree, even Rhodes would, although he wouldn’t offer much else. Forestieri, in a settled team, would match Gregory’s goal returns as well. It’s not that I don’t think we need another striker, it’s just that I’d like it to be someone better than Gregory. Hopefully there will be more emphasis on the attacking side of the game from Bruce next season

We need to find a goalscorer. The question is what can we afford. United signed Mcgoldrick and he has been excellent . Norwood would walk into our side. Diamonds in the rough found on the cheap or free. We havent got millions to throw away so we need to look whats available and take the odd risk.

2 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

We are one of a few thousand clubs who would like to sign him. Let's start a new thread about it. lol 

Yeah him Suarez and Coutiniho all took plenty of stick on tuesday sure there in our price range. One thing is for sure we need to find a goalscorer. 

2 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

We need to find a goalscorer. The question is what can we afford. United signed Mcgoldrick and he has been excellent . Norwood would walk into our side. Diamonds in the rough found on the cheap or free. We havent got millions to throw away so we need to look whats available and take the odd risk.

The thing is, Norwood’s always been a good player at this level, and McGoldrick has the skill to back up his strike rate For me, Gregory is limited as a footballer, like Winnall, and dare I say it, Rhodes

14 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Yep agree with that need some real pace up front.  Someone to be on the same wavelength as Joao and FF. 

Problem is so is 99% of the league. Lets hope SB has a finger on the pulse. Maybe then a young raw loanee from premier league . Trouble is they never seem to work here Abonghalor , Barkley , even Slothroyd (not young or raw just bone idle). All were or became England players.

Edited by ZicoSterland2