Julian Borner

31 minutes ago, kazads said:

Better than remainers though...they would want to give club 39 million no matter what ...

Still buying that lie in 2019 is impressive/worrying...

11 minutes ago, deano said:

He's a left footed centre back so should compliment Lees, another source in Germany also reported he's coming to us so looks like it's happening. 

Yes, if Van Aken doesn’t have a Hillsborough future, then that only leaves young Thorniley. Having said that, we only have Lees as a right sided centre back, unless Hector comes back. Interesting that this guy was also captain of his side, once the rest of the back four learn German, he could become skipper

Edited by gurujuan

53 minutes ago, nethertonowl said:

HI not up to speed on this, where has the two nearly over the line be advised?

Bruce said would like all players in before pre season but fears some will come in late but we had couple of irons in fire at moment. Think it was in Star.

12 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Yes, if Van Aken doesn’t have a Hillsborough future, then that only leaves young Thorniley. Having said that, we only have Lees as a right sided centre back, unless Hector comes back. Interesting that this guy was also captain of his side, once the rest of the back four learn German, he could become skipper

Iorfa can play rt centre back too don’t forget. Has all the attributes, tall, quick, young and powerfully built.

9 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

One of the very first Telecasters ever made that ......

Worth a few bob Tom ..

Love a bit of Tele action, nice and jangly/crisp without going for the fully scooped-out SG vibe. Teles always sound like someone smashing a bag of cutlery on the table to me, glorious.

Always makes me think of Gang of Four for some reason, although I'm not sure Andy Gill ever actually used one.

Edited by Mr. Tom