Julian Borner

12 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Sounds like the type of player we where linked with when Jos was manager! Let’s hope this is a Bruce signing and not a signing by someone else at the club. 

Do you really think Bruce would stand for that? 

Stop being so melodramatic all the time. 

34 minutes ago, vulva said:

As we haven’t submitted any annual accounts, I don’t think we are able to sign anyone. 

Will stand and corrected on that. 

I think there might be a difference between submitting them to the league, which I believe we have done as they’ve stated that nobody except Birmingham is being punished, and submitting them to Companies House which we don’t appear to have done. I also stand to be corrected though.

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Do you really think Bruce would stand for that? 

Stop being so melodramatic all the time. 

Proper brexit fans, because we've had bad luck with foreign managers and some players they can't accept foreign players as being any good, they'd rather pay the inflated transfer fees to the likes of Rhodes. 

19 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Sounds like the type of player we where linked with when Jos was manager! Let’s hope this is a Bruce signing and not a signing by someone else at the club. 

Comments like these are Borner frustration.

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I think there might be a difference between submitting them to the league, which I believe we have done as they’ve stated that nobody except Birmingham is being punished, and submitting them to Companies House which we don’t appear to have done. I also stand to be corrected though.

Why would the league take any notice of accounts that haven’t gone to CH?

They may as well send them a copy of Razzle. 

• Haha 4