Julian Borner

45 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

If Jos was still manager, yes :Sid:

He's the sort of signing I expected Jos to make but he never did. Presumably because of the embargo. As naff as Jos was he really did get screwed over by the ffp situation, not even able to sign players on frees

31 minutes ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

He's the sort of signing I expected Jos to make but he never did. Presumably because of the embargo. As naff as Jos was he really did get screwed over by the ffp situation, not even able to sign players on frees

Jos signed Pelupessy - that tells you all you need to know. We even paid for him????

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, vulva said:

As we haven’t submitted any annual accounts, I don’t think we are able to sign anyone. 

Will stand and corrected on that. 

I have a feeling were trying to get our business in before the account's are in. They can block us from giving players but they can't force us to sell :biggrin:. So spaff the cash quick before they get the info

1 minute ago, gurujuan said:

So, anyone know how good the third tier of German Football is

Not great I don't think but Huddersfield and Norwich have done well recruiting from it. 

The lad who scored the free kick for Norwich  against us for example as I recall.

12 minutes ago, vulva said:

As we haven’t submitted any annual accounts, I don’t think we are able to sign anyone. 

Will stand and corrected on that. 

Would imagine it's a pre contract agreement if true.

Same agents as Stieperman at Norwich