Fulham want Hector

Guest wilyfox
Just now, slinger208b said:

Well we have raised his profile with all the awards...

Quick...someone give van Aken a lifetime achievement award for services rendered. 

Unfortunately there will be clubs interested in him that don`t have our financial restrictions......................hope I`m wrong but i have kinda resigned myself to the fact that we wont get him.

Edited by sheriwozgod

5 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Sadly we cannot compete with clubs armed with premier league Failure payments 

Maybe so, but you have to ask would Hector where he want's to play. Perhaps he likes it here and enjoys working with Bruce.

Saying that as far as I know clubs will still have to agree a deal with Chelsea before anything happens. Who knows they may wish to keep him been as there transfer ban has been upheld.

1 minute ago, jp1981 said:

Maybe so, but you have to ask would Hector where he want's to play. Perhaps he likes it here and enjoys working with Bruce.

Saying that as far as I know clubs will still have to agree a deal with Chelsea before anything happens. Who knows they may wish to keep him been as there transfer ban has been upheld.

If Fulham are interested we`ll have to have something as an alternative to draw him in rather than money - Fulham will blow us out of the water. 

Hopefully like you say he enjoyed it here and would be more settled, but Fulham is right next door to Chelsea so wouldn't need to relocate. 

Hopefully with them not having a full manager in yet that might pursuade him, plus maybe making him captain? 

1 minute ago, CalmJimmers said:

If Fulham are interested we`ll have to have something as an alternative to draw him in rather than money - Fulham will blow us out of the water. 

Hopefully like you say he enjoyed it here and would be more settled, but Fulham is right next door to Chelsea so wouldn't need to relocate. 

Hopefully with them not having a full manager in yet that might pursuade him, plus maybe making him captain? 

Exactly, hopefully they don't give Parker the job (Although I think he has done a great job there) as he could be a real pull for potential signings along with his links to Chelsea.

If he likes it here like he says why don't we just buy him ffs, I'm sure DC can afford him. If he's not backing SB why bother bringing him to club to get us promoted. We'll end up fannieing around in typical Wednesday way and he'll go elsewhere. 

1 minute ago, S1Owl said:

If he likes it here like he says why don't we just buy him ffs, I'm sure DC can afford him. If he's not backing SB why bother bringing him to club to get us promoted. We'll end up fannieing around in typical Wednesday way and he'll go elsewhere. 

I'm sure if Bruce wants him, we aren't restricted by FFP, he doesn't get another offer from elsewhere and is willing to relocate we will go and buy him. 

We must have contingencies in place if it doesn't come together though and have deadlines set for when we want to bring people in by - not drag it out and have to compromise on quality.