Dont forger this massive game tomorrow night ,Tuesday , 7.00pm New York Stadium . £4 -all for charity .

Come and support the supporters !

Mention this quietly ,but the piggies won 2 - 1 . - Great effort by all in the blue and white and thousands raised for Sheffield Hospitals Charity.

As for our goal , step aside Nando  ,it was an absolute cracker .

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, alan48 said:

Dont forger this massive game tomorrow night ,Tuesday , 7.00pm New York Stadium . £4 -all for charity .

Mention this quietly ,but the piggies won 2 - 1 . - Great effort by all in the blue and white and thousands raised for Sheffield Hospitals Charity.

Not too bad that score really baring in mind it was against piggies 1st team.Half of them were pissed though.

5 hours ago, alan48 said:

I'm confused. How do you know the score if the game is tomorrow also tomorrow is Thursday. 

Do you know what day it is?

Edited by flo
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Einstein called it spooky observation at distance...the thick t*at.

Although I should think o/g would like the turn of phrase.:Sid:

I actually know nowt about it....googled it...saw Neils BOHR...and posted....it was an easier pun than Weisenberg..obviously ive now read it..or may well read it in the future..or maybe the past........

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

I actually know nowt about it....googled it...saw Neils BOHR...and posted....it was an easier pun than Weisenberg..obviously ive now read it..or may well read it in the future..or maybe the past........

Predetermination is still a hot topic even now.. nearly a century on.

Bohr invented quantum mechanics at the time that Einstein was at the peak of his powers... uncanny.

Bell took it on the states with photon entanglement.

The doctor's been in again..... he's told me I mustn't worry about these kinds of things... I really must not.

He said the NHS is the only reality I need to worry about... that and my quantum piles.

Just now, Hitcat said:

What would happen if one of my balls got caught in a time vortex?

If they had become caught in Costellos quantum piles...You could have some trouble explaining it to the wife..If not...times a great healer............

• Haha 3