Westwood to cross divide

5 hours ago, The Captain said:

Would love to hear the thoughts of those that backed Luhukay freezing KW out of the first team, should the unthinkable happen and we lose Westwood on a free transfer to a league rival, or even a Premier League team.

My prediction is that those fans will stay silent.  But they know who they are.

They should be outed and there should be a posted thread with their names forever listed as Jos fans and Westwood doubters! 

Disgusting. Bring back hanging or at least a week in the stocks

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Yep heard same thing today and Norwood coming to Wednesday

Nar I made it up like you did

FTP

Oinker 

To be fair to the poster who said this, I have also heard the same.

Difference being I took the pig telling me this to be on the wind up, and told him as much.

I don't believe it for a moment for many reasons - but this rumour is out there amongst our porcine friends.

11 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Go to them and get beat quite regularly and then get fk off back to Wednesday from scummers fans

Or stay with club where your loved and under the championship best manager and will be challenging next season

Easy decision for me

As I said, for many reasons I don't believe this rumour is true.

His kids, his own apparent allegiance should he have been pushed out of S6 are just two reasons.

Now if a different top flight club came in for him, his head may be turned, not least for the money as he's only maybe got 3 to 4 seasons on top of his game now and, well I know i'd be thinking of my kids future in that situation.

But to S2?   Not a chance would be my first and last thought on the matter.  

45 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Yep heard same thing today and Norwood coming to Wednesday

Nar I made it up like you did

FTP

Oinker 

Agreed . Trying to pass off as a reputable poster by stealing user name of a reputable regular poster, Rev Owl, only differing by missing out the space. Pretty poor show to be honest. 

My heart sank when that idiot Luhukay announced he was third choice then pretended he was injured when Dawsons mistakes made him deserve to be dropped, a total clown of a manager.

If Westwood didn't leave after that fiasco he certainly isn't going to go now.

4 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

The Dutch clog maker nearly lost us a great keeper and still might.so glad we got Bruce and he will sort us out

It's painfully obvious that Jos was a total failure for us.

I do however think he was given a specific task, one that has now been put to one side.

That task was clearly to clear out the high earners and bring through some low earning youth.

That plan failed, the only way forward was to get rid of the man tasked with that, and then give the fans what they wanted - the best available English manager.    That was Bruce.

I will never believe Jos did not believe in players like Hutchinson and Westwood, because it would take a very stupid person to not play them when fit and available otherwise for us.   I am confident he was under specific mandate from above, a mandate which has now been changed.

7 hours ago, The Captain said:

Would love to hear the thoughts of those that backed Luhukay freezing KW out of the first team, should the unthinkable happen and we lose Westwood on a free transfer to a league rival, or even a Premier League team.

My prediction is that those fans will stay silent.  But they know who they are.

Their silence speaks volumes. Let it go.

1 hour ago, Rogers said:

They should be outed and there should be a posted thread with their names forever listed as Jos fans and Westwood doubters! 

Disgusting. Bring back hanging or at least a week in the stocks

I can't believe they'd dare come on here with their diverse opinions. Offending those who always know better.

WTF:

27 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Aren't we all forgetting Chansiris words in December?

Westwood will leave in the summer.

Clearly Jos was under instruction from above. There's no other way.

Didn't we also agree to sell him to Stoke last summer but he wouldn't go because he'd be 2nd choice.