Charlie Adams and Darren Fletcher released - Would you?

I wouldn't go near either of them. They've barely played 700 minutes combined in the Championship this season, and for a reason.

Fletch obviously used to be a top quality player, but for me has been well below par for a few years now. Defensively he's a liability these days, and his passing doesn't make up for it. We need better, simple as that.

Adam was a defensive liability at the best of times. Once, one of the best attacking mids in the Premier League, he went to Liverpool and was stuck in defensive mid, in the hope he'd become Pirlo or something. He's stayed there ever since for some reason, but he's not good enough at that role. Quite simply he doesn't play enough football. under 400 league minutes this season, just over 400 the season before, under 1500 the season before. It's 6-7 years since he was actually a first team regular for anyone. That's not a player we should be picking up, having been burnt so much recently.

2 hours ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

Didn't Darren Fletcher just slag off Steven Fletcher saying he should never play for Scotland again?

Bit harsh to slag off his brother 

• Haha 1

With what the boss seems to saying, I’d be surprised if we go down the experienced pro route 

He’s made it quite clear he wants to freshen the squad up with a few young lads 

6 hours ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

We need some young fresh cóćķ and balls about the place... not saggy danglers. 

Saggy Danglers is only 23, believe he plays for Norkopping!