Transfers open, closed and loans

The window opens on Monday, May 6 for domestic transfers. Clubs involved in play-offs can sign players now - but cannot play them until their season is over.

The window closes at the same time as the Premier League, on August 9 at 5pm - four days after the new EFL season begins.

What about loans?

Championship clubs can no longer sign players on loan after August 8. However, League One and League Two clubs can sign players on loan up until the end of the month.

1 hour ago, Blue and white said:

I trust Bruce will already know who he wants and our business will get done relatively quickly this season, what's more next season we will hit the ground running.

If he does it will be the first time in 15 years we are not scrabbling around with one week of the window to get players in.

We need the team in place for pre season so they are used to playing with each other and match fit.

I pray this happen but we have a Muppet of a chairman so I won't hold my breathe.

• Haha 1

Well he’s had that recruitment guy in early enough some I’m hopeful we’ve identified and made some inroads with agents 

if quite a few are free transfers I’d imagine there’s no hold up apart from negotiations with other clubs so let’s see how appealing we are 

loans might go on pushing until season starts as will the hector saga 

let’s hope we can get a few out and 4/5 in before we jet off on our training camp 

6 minutes ago, Brando17 said:

thought Diame would be a cert but Leeds are already in talks

I really want us to sign Diame he’s a beast in this league 

hope Bruce can use his magic and sign him again 

41 minutes ago, fpowl said:

I really want us to sign Diame he’s a beast in this league 

hope Bruce can use his magic and sign him again 

He destroyed us in the play off final . 

Guest Ash76
2 hours ago, Blue and white said:

our business will get done relatively quickly this season

That will be the intention but it doesn't always pan out that way in the football world