Bored already.....

2 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

The close season, 3 weeks ago I couldn't wait for it...You got the Ashes etc....Once our faint hopes turned to actual Ashes...I thought...

"Fair enough...bring on the end, lets rebuild and start again...."

Now Its the day after the season ended....and..I'm bored as f.ookery

I mean whats Bruce doing FFS!...released 6 players yesterday......................today?......................nowt!

The race for the Prem?....Not in the slightest bit bothered...ive no dog in that fight..I don't want anyone to win it.

The play offs....?

I just simply judge that on keeping the worst team down so it hampers us less next season...

Surely there is something we could do at Hillsborough to keep it ticking over in the summer....

Old boys games...every fortnight...I'd pay a tenner..Old Wednesday V Older Wednesday...Old Wednesday V 11 fat Wednesday fans..two legs over a month

Fat Wednesday V thin Wednesday fans (If you can find 11).....

Bald Wednesday fans V Hirsute...

Theres a hundred things we could do to carry on bringing finance in..

Kop V South 11

South V north stand Hoolies!!!!

I'm totally f.ookin' bored already!

Dont get on the wrong side of the South Stand Worthers Warriors . 

See the source image

• Haha 5

I'm not bored. I'm analysing hundreds of photographs of the Hillsborough sky taken by fans at yesterdays match. Apparently there was a light aircraft in the area carrying a message for Owls supporters. I'm onto photo 597 and I have to tell you all, I'm yet to spot it. 

Oh well. 

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

The close season, 3 weeks ago I couldn't wait for it...You got the Ashes etc....Once our faint hopes turned to actual Ashes...I thought...

"Fair enough...bring on the end, lets rebuild and start again...."

Now Its the day after the season ended....and..I'm bored as f.ookery

I mean whats Bruce doing FFS!...released 6 players yesterday......................today?......................nowt!

The race for the Prem?....Not in the slightest bit bothered...ive no dog in that fight..I don't want anyone to win it.

The play offs....?

I just simply judge that on keeping the worst team down so it hampers us less next season...

Surely there is something we could do at Hillsborough to keep it ticking over in the summer....

Old boys games...every fortnight...I'd pay a tenner..Old Wednesday V Older Wednesday...Old Wednesday V 11 fat Wednesday fans..two legs over a month

Fat Wednesday V thin Wednesday fans (If you can find 11).....

Bald Wednesday fans V Hirsute...

Theres a hundred things we could do to carry on bringing finance in..

Kop V South 11

South V north stand Hoolies!!!!

I'm totally f.ookin' bored already!

Sad as it seems I am missing it already. And the truth is it’s been poo , flippingsad isn’t it. 

Asteener 1867, you might be un-bored later on this week, Bruce dumped some dead-weight already, 800-900 lbs. worth, collectively.  I'd  expect Training Camp to start next week, 3 months to get your Squad in tune and learning to play together,  if that's legal in English Football.  I don't think this Summer is going to be boring.  Holy Crap, an hour after the last match, came the first tune-up of the 2019-20 Season, 6 Players were released.

This indicates, to my mind anyway, that Bruce is thinking and acting not for the present, but already has his Season Plan in order, he knows what he wants, has, and can possibly obtain, in the way of Players.  He knows what his strategy, tactics, and Plan B will be.  When Wednesday hits the deck in August 2019, they'll hit the deck running, because I don't think Bruce sees the first two months of a Season, as the time allocated for tuning and learning to play as a coherent Squad.  

Anyway, this will be the most lively off-Season in a long time.  Those 6 Released?  They knew it weeks before it went public, and Bruce knew it weeks before they did.  I'm looking forward to this Summer.

55 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

I've created life in my lavatory.

Where there is life there's death, where there is light there's darkness, the death and darkness?? That's my lav when r lass has paid a visit to drop the kids off :Sid:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, s73owl said:

Where there is life there's death, where there is light there's darkness, the death and darkness?? That's my lav when r lass has paid a visit to drop the kids off :Sid:

Thou doth paint such an impressionable picture 73.

Palette or brush? 

WTF:

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, s73owl said:

Sounds like a keeper.

• Haha 1