No embargo this summer

I heard the interview and took it differently 

bruce was asked if we was under a soft embargo and said no and then said he doesn’t even known when the transfer window opens 

im sure when the EFL look into the accounts they will make the decision then 

let’s hope it takes  them ages and we’ve made our signings already 

Let's wait and see need to get a few off the wage bill first and get rid of the never plays such as winnall, JVA, Rhodes.

If we can get a decent fee in for Joao, Reach or Bannan that may give us the room to sign a few improvements.

Keeping Westwood for me is massively important if we want to challenge top 6 next season.

13 hours ago, room0035 said:

Let's wait and see need to get a few off the wage bill first and get rid of the never plays such as winnall, JVA, Rhodes.

If we can get a decent fee in for Joao, Reach or Bannan that may give us the room to sign a few improvements.

Keeping Westwood for me is massively important if we want to challenge top 6 next season.

Selling Bannan should be the last option.

13 hours ago, room0035 said:

They are staying