10 gone with more to go

12 minutes ago, helmut_rooster said:

Agreed 5p for fox is taking the píss lol

Youngest lad is in a bar on Eccy Road, Fox, Dawson, Hutch, Reach & Palmer are in there. Fox went to the bar, the only time he was first to anything all day.

• Haha 4

8m for joao and FF :Sid:

People  really do lose the plot when it comes to valuations of players. 

If they were worth anywhere near that they'd be playing at a level where selling them would be disastrous.  

Fernando is worth 2m tops. 

Joao something like 1.2m. 

1 minute ago, mogbad said:

Youngest lad is in a bar on Eccy Road, Fox, Dawson, Hutch, Reach & Palmer are in there. Fox went to the bar, the only time he was first to anything all day.

Saved a shot from 8yds with his head tbf, Westwood beaten all ends up

2 minutes ago, marshy said:

João is such a frustrating player imho. There's clearly a player in there somewhere. He possesses everything needed. But, rarely shows what he can do. So bloody idle imho 

So frustrating, can’t believe we give him a new contract not long ago, I’d be happy for him to leave if any offers come in 

16 minutes ago, Stoop said:

The only players I’d be gutted to lose are Westwood, Lees, Iorfa, Bannan and Lee. The rest I’m not too fussed about and can be replaced. Also the funny thing about that list is that they all came here for a combined fee of about 500k, which proves you don’t need millions to get top players

Thats my feeling. I'd keep the new Palmer, Nuhiu as an alternative sub, take a chance on Winnall.  Thorniley and penney as back up.  Try and get Hector and lazaar back if the price is right. Rhodes will be back and Reach can stay unless we can get 5 million for him. That's 14 players. Then we need 6 young fit players, 2 midfielder, one fast striker, 2 wingers and a utility defender. Add Dawson and the squad is 21.  Make them superfit and we've got a promotion team. I make that squad better that Uniteds.

19 minutes ago, mogbad said:

I bet when he turned around he lost his position and couldn’t get it back 

• Haha 1

Joao is Inconsistent but there is still a load of potential to be unlocked by Bruce. 

Pelupessy is getting better and makes some great tackles/blocks. Covers twice the ground of anyone else. Never going to steal the limelight but dosent need to. I think Bruce can make him into a good solid player. 

I'd keep them both.