Bruce Post Match Video - We need youth

Guest The Horse

Guest The Horse

Apologies if posted elsewhere.
Great to hear he's not sentimental and that we need younger players. Especially 'down the wings'. Hmmmmm

He's honest int he. No flannel and wishy washy answers. 

Wants young fast players out wide. 

With Matias and Boyd off I suppose that much were obvious, but he's still come out and said it when many would deny what's obvious.

Who we got wide on that the books at the minute. Reach...mebbe he considers Forestieri a wide player... that'll be an interesting one. 

I'd like to see a left footed flyer down the left.  Money though. Got to be found somewhere.  

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

13 minutes ago, DEH9 said:

Who we got wide on that the books at the minute. Reach...mebbe he considers Forestieri a wide player... that'll be an interesting one. 

When Bruce speaks of "freshness", I take it to mean that players such as FF and Reach might be off. 

It feels as though Fernando's time here is done. Reach could certainly stick around, but if we can get a decent fee, I don't think he's irreplaceable. For the principle of it alone, we do need to start selling players.  

42 minutes ago, DEH9 said:

He's honest int he. No flannel and wishy washy answers. 

Wants young fast players out wide. 

With Matias and Boyd off I suppose that much were obvious, but he's still come out and said it when many would deny what's obvious.

I'd like to see a left footed flyer down the left.  Money though. Got to be found somewhere.  

And this will be key to Jordan Rhodes firing again.

• Haha 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl
18 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

And this will be key to Jordan Rhodes firing again.

Rhodes is dogger mate and the resin we have FFP problems!

Guest Kagoshimaowl
1 hour ago, Pulsar said:

If Rhodes is using resin mate no wonder he's slow

Fuckkkk it. This bbq party drinking is making me talk borrocks!!!