Jump to content

BREAKING NEWS - Six players released


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, FARGATEOWL said:

 

Seriously is that Lisbona place near the peace gardens his ? Our lass will be gutted if that's closing. Loves them little custards.

Yeah that’s the one 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stoop said:

Jordon hornily

You enjoying yourself mate?! :Sid:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Grassy knoll said:

Perverts....the lot of you, i was enjoying this thread until the filth

 

Im enjoying it WITH the filth

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

I'd be happy if I reached the path. I'm sure this one landed beyond it and bounced on and on. 

 

I was happy not today hit the clubhouse or housing estate

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

I understand a deal was discussed with Hooper ... He chose not to accept it 

We offered to pay him in driving range tokens 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Upwards if 100k off the wage bill the which will hopefully give Bruce rom to manoeuvre on the transfer market

 

Hooper decision will have been hard but there is absolutely no room for sentiment in our position.

 

31years of age and 32k a week. Can get younger for a lot less and mor reliable too...

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

I understand a deal was discussed with Hooper ... He chose not to accept it 

 

Like I said last week, he'll have almost certainly been after a 2 year deal, and we won't have been able to offer him one.

 

Correct decision in my opinion, for both parties. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

 

Like I said last week, he'll have almost certainly been after a 2 year deal, and we won't have been able to offer him one.

 

Correct decision in my opinion, for both parties. 

 

Or didn’t want to offer him one 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hack-Abusi said:

Upwards if 100k off the wage bill the which will hopefully give Bruce rom to manoeuvre on the transfer market

 

Hooper decision will have been hard but there is absolutely no room for sentiment in our position.

 

31years of age and 32k a week. Can get younger for a lot less and mor reliable too...

 

His wages alone should be able to get us two quality signings. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...