The piggy plane and banner

1 minute ago, longreach said:

I thought it was a day of celebrating their promotion to the Premiership...........confused!!

The only people that arent confused are Sheff Utd fans.

If celebrating getting to the top flight is sending remote control planes over Hillsbro' singing about Wednesday along with the team bus then let them enjoy it.

Speaks volumes about the club.

• Thanks 1

He's a funny specimen is wilder. Saw on sky sports him on the town hall, half cut starting the 'mind the gap' song.

I'm baffled, if I had just achieved what potentially could be the pinnacle of my work career I would be talking about MY team and its achievements, not foaming at the mouth about my city rivals.

I never gave much creedence to the to united being obsessed with us routine but with this, the banner above and the plane thing they are....they really are.

Here's hoping they beat Derby's record of the worst ever premiership season........now that would be a gap.......

Wilder is a bitter man.

Bugged him for years Wednesday fans calling his team a club playing in the pub league etc...he is seeing this as his payback, was talking about Leeds too callimg them muppets about something.

Tbh he looks a tramp, and acts like one.

24 minutes ago, Lythamowl said:

He's a funny specimen is wilder. Saw on sky sports him on the town hall, half cut starting the 'mind the gap' song.

I'm baffled, if I had just achieved what potentially could be the pinnacle of my work career I would be talking about MY team and its achievements, not foaming at the mouth about my city rivals.

I never gave much creedence to the to united being obsessed with us routine but with this, the banner above and the plane thing they are....they really are.

Here's hoping they beat Derby's record of the worst ever premiership season........now that would be a gap.......

Cringeworthy isn't it 

Pig fans lap it up as well 

Say no more.

On 06/05/2019 at 08:47, vulva said:

Always thought it was ‘this’ not ‘the’ City was ours?

Could the scruffbags of English football not afford the additional letter?

They couldn't afford punctuation, so presumably a whole letter would need another crowdfunding campaign.

Guest addedtime

We're all climbing on the moral high ground.....but our fans would be singing the same songs about them!

At the lane..at the lane....

Hark now hear....

etc etc.

Let them get on with it. Our time will come.

14 minutes ago, addedtime said:

We're all climbing on the moral high ground.....but our fans would be singing the same songs about them!

At the lane..at the lane....

Hark now hear....

etc etc.

Let them get on with it. Our time will come.

Your right....our manager wouldn't though.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

That's because we don't have a Wednesdayite in charge of our club. 

Just let them get on with it, and have their moment.

They can get on with it for me. I find it funny. Last thing on my mind if we had gone up would be them. Been like it all my life. They think about Wednesday all the time bless them.

If Gary Megson got us up I am sure he would be similar but I would find it cringeworthy.

3 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

Fair play and funny are not what i thought ...cringy bastads was my first thought, btw they had a big banner in town saying we hate wednesday and wilder were singing it with the team...work that one out.

Screenshot_20190508-003522.jpg

I can see a Trotter in the centre of that photo.

• Haha 6