The piggy plane and banner

Wilder is an excellent manager, but has the mindset of a fan which makes him , for the most part, quite juvenile and immature.

i get that football is all about getting carried away , and why wouldn`t they after the season they have had, but his inability to celebrate with even a modicum of good grace says a lot about his personality, and i`m afraid the old cliche about the blunts having chips on both shoulders is perfectly epitomised in his behaviour.

He said earlier this season that he liked Rotherham because like them they did not see themselves as big time and were a "humble club" and had "humility".

His words and deeds over the last week , stoked by his pathetic lap dog James Shields ,  couldn`t possibly be further from "humility".................you know what they say about being nice to people on the way up ?....................................he seems to be making more enemies than friends these days and football has a very nasty habit of biting you on the arris so watch this space guys , as revenge is a dish best served cold...........and hopefully served with a touch more finesse hey ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

In times like these you have to ask this question ......

"What would Colin have done"?

I know what he'd have done ..

Wednesday would not have played any part in the celebrations whatsoever ...

unless he'd held the celebrations today and not yesterday ....

lol

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

In times like these you have to ask this question ......

"What would Colin have done"?

I know what he'd have done ..

Wednesday would not have played any part in the celebrations whatsoever ...

unless he'd held the celebrations today and not yesterday ....

lol

According to @Simaniac Owl every day is HIS day, so Colin wouldn't have any choice in the matter.........................................EDIW. garymegson

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 08/05/2019 at 14:20, sheriwozgod said:

Wilder is an excellent manager, but has the mindset of a fan which makes him , for the most part, quite juvenile and immature.

i get that football is all about getting carried away , and why wouldn`t they after the season they have had, but his inability to celebrate with even a modicum of good grace says a lot about his personality, and i`m afraid the old cliche about the blunts having chips on both shoulders is perfectly epitomised in his behaviour.

He said earlier this season that he liked Rotherham because like them they did not see themselves as big time and were a "humble club" and had "humility".

His words and deeds over the last week , stoked by his pathetic lap dog James Shields ,  couldn`t possibly be further from "humility".................you know what they say about being nice to people on the way up ?....................................he seems to be making more enemies than friends these days and football has a very nasty habit of biting you on the arris so watch this space guys , as revenge is a dish best served cold...........and hopefully served with a touch more finesse hey ?

Start a thread about his daughter, watch him squirm and cry like last time !!!!!! 

Only kidding 

1 hour ago, swfctc1 said:

Start a thread about his daughter, watch him squirm and cry like last time !!!!!! 

Only kidding 

The only crying that Wilderbeast will be doing is when the Piggy Scrubbers are rock bottom of the PL come next Jan.:tango:

1 hour ago, Owl Be Back said:

Love how they've had such a fantastic season, got promoted to the PL after only 2 seasons in this league and yet, judging by the "we hate Wednesday" banner, we are still residing rent free in their porcine minds. Great stuff.

:Sid:

That's what happens when they've been at the Mushroom truffles again :tango: