Kieran Lee staying.

Good, I think he’ll make it as well.

Our club will be much better run under Bruce so calculated risks like these aren’t as concerning as they would be under managers such as Jos or Carlos.

Well done KL.

• Like 2

Just now, Lord Snooty said:

Make sense. We have no one else who does that job.

We're also desperately short in that area.

We are, but we need someone who's going to be a regular who can get through games. We already have Hutch for another year who's an injury liability and Plep who's a league 1 player. 

I imagine the nature of the contract will reflect our medical teams' assessment of his fitness and risk.

Surprised at this one. I like Lee but can't see him staying injury free, still Brucie knows best so I hope it works out. I was hoping we could loan someone with those qualities. 

It's a risk, hopefully he's fully recovered from his original hip injury (wasn't it a knee injury that did for him on his comeback?) but it needs to be weighed up against how much more it'd cost us to bring in a player of the same quality.  

rightly so, fair enough been injured, but wasn't his fault. If he gets injured again then fair enough but got to give the guy a chance to prove hes still capable of what he can do.

Could be like a new signing if he discovers his old form.

I'm all for him staying, but if Bruce wants to stick to 4-4-2, with Hutchinson breaking down again are we.going back to Bannan and Lee in the middle.

Would like to see 4-3-3 with all three of them in the middle, but then who do you play upfront? Flecther or Hooper (assuming he stays) ? Who plays left? FF or Reach? If you play one down the middle like Fletcher or Hooper, what do you do with Winnall, Nuhiu, Joao and Rhodes? 

Alot for Bruce to figure out!

Just now, modboy said:

John Pearson said he was SUPERB on ifollow :wacko:

Looked well off the pace, although that's perfectly understandable after so long out.

When he turned round and passed it to that QPR player for no reason at all :Sid:

• Haha 5