Good bye and thanks

1 minute ago, acquiescefc said:

Imagine there is a lot of anger in the fact that fox played well defensively. 

Fox has proved himself to be a steady left back this season. Nothing sparkling going forward but can defend well enough to be in the squad. 

3 minutes ago, acquiescefc said:

Shame he has no ability when going forward another one that needs to leave, Penney should be back up LB next season.

31 minutes ago, acquiescefc said:

Guess you weren’t at the game. Watching him jog back in the second half while two QPR players shot past him nearly made my head explode. Hector was getting dragged out of position all the time to cover for him. Really need to get shut. 

2 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Guess you weren’t at the game. Watching him jog back in the second half while two QPR players shot past him nearly made my head explode. Hector was getting dragged out of position all the time to cover for him. Really need to get shut. 

I certainly was. Ryanair inter City owl. 

3 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

Only a few I'd be sad to see leave.

Westwood, Kieran Lee, Hooper, Bannan - that's about it. 

We are a long way from having a team anywhere near capable of challenging at the top end of the table.

Thats not true though is it?

28 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

Only a few I'd be sad to see leave.

Westwood, Kieran Lee, Hooper, Bannan - that's about it. 

We are a long way from having a team anywhere near capable of challenging at the top end of the table.

We’ve finished a point off the top half of the table this season! And that’s after having one of the worst managers we’ve ever had at the club in charge for the majority of this season! Only a few weeks ago the play offs were a possibility.

1 hour ago, debram said:

Thank god this season is over, massive shake up required and bruce knows it.

How fast he can turn his new look team into promotion status is the question, it may not happen next season but ime sure he and dc will give it a good go.

This is what worries me a bit.... Bruce needs to make big changes which might not happen straight away. How long will the fans give him if it doesn’t click straight away? Especially now that United have been promoted the expectations of the supporters has now increased massively. 

8 minutes ago, Tudders said:

We’ve finished a point off the top half of the table this season! And that’s after having one of the worst managers we’ve ever had at the club in charge for the majority of this season! Only a few weeks ago the play offs were a possibility.

We finished in top half of the table, not a point off.

2 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

It just didn't look right today, lack of pace, lack of ideas, fessis pen was woeful, would have brought Penney on for Fox...Westwood MOM by a mile, Palmer was decent

It didn't look right at all... but given that our midfield comprised 2 limited and pretty lightweight players, 1 striker played out of position who looked like he could barely be ars.d most of the match and 1 player returning to the starting line up after a very long lay off I guess it way always likely to be so...