Six-Figure Sum

2 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Fantastic.

We will be receiving a seven figure sum of them for him soon aswell.

Rhodes is a funny one, everyone said no one would take him and pay his salary, then it was no one will pay a loan fee. Really wouldn’t surprise me if someone came in for him and it covered his costs. 

• Haha 1

Guest ka58
1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

Rhodes is a funny one, everyone said no one would take him and pay his salary, then it was no one will pay a loan fee. Really wouldn’t surprise me if someone came in for him and it covered his costs. 

It would me.

2 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Still think Norwich will sign him. It's a cheap option for them compared to the prices they will be quoted for some players they maybe after.

15 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Still think he could be the player he was a few seasons ago once Bruce gets his hands on him.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Still think he could be the player he was a few seasons ago once Bruce gets his hands on him.

Does Bruce have healing hands? Thou shall be more mobile!! 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Rogers said:

He doesn't have to be mobile, he just needs to be in the right spot when the ball arrives

He's made a career out of doing that

Carlos would get our wide players like Wallace and Hunt into terrific areas to whip a cross in, but instead of crossing the ball, we'd work it back to the centre halves, because Carlos thought possession was king

Get players to put the ball in the right area, and Rhodes will score plenty in this division

• Like 2

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

42 minutes ago, Rogers said:

He's got a tune out of Fletcher, this time last season there was very few kind words for him, enter Steve  Bruce and he has arguably been the player of the season.

It's all about man management, some manager have it others dont and boy does SB have it.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

He doesn't have to be mobile, he just needs to be in the right spot when the ball arrives

He's made a career out of doing that

Carlos would get our wide players like Wallace and Hunt into terrific areas to whip a cross in, but instead of crossing the ball, we'd work it back to the centre halves, because Carlos thought possession was king

Get players to put the ball in the right area, and Rhodes will score plenty in this division

My thoughts exactly.