Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Bulldog said:

"Well connected!" WTF:

 

Well this is the OP’s brother in law so i think this storys got legs....

784DFEA0-619E-46E7-B635-8C6596624141.jpeg

Edited by Tudders
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, canadianowl said:

 

He's 33 and could dominate at Championship level. A CB that would take us over the top. What good would it be for him to go to the blunts for a season and get stomped and relegated and stuck there on contract the last years of his career? Would love to see him here, he'd be an instant lock and an experienced pro we really need.

Agree with this, why would a player want to play in the premier on a long contract  at 33 when he can ply his trade in the championship ?

It's a no brainer!

 

Plus he doesn't want to be stomped on 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

If Gary Cahill is a wednesdayite  ,He would take a paycut to play for us ,Imagine him saying to his kids or grand kids .In the last 2 yrs of my career  I had offers to play for clubs ,But I had plenty of money in the bank ,Wednesday were the team I had supported all my life ,So I came home played for my boyhood club and got them back in the premier.This is how Bruce should put it to him.Cahill is a class act even now.

Has he actually said he supports Wednesday or is it to be filed with the Thompson twins and Michael Palin?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, the monk said:

Has he actually said he supports Wednesday or is it to be filed with the Thompson twins and Michael Palin?

 Wait, The Thompson twins from Tintin support us? See, you learn something new everyday.

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, the monk said:

Has he actually said he supports Wednesday or is it to be filed with the Thompson twins and Michael Palin?

He used to sit in south with his dad in midweek games ,When not playing .

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Tudders said:

 

Well this is the OP’s brother in law so i think this storys got legs....

784DFEA0-619E-46E7-B635-8C6596624141.jpeg

Brilliant Tudders, Post of the day for you Sir! lol

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

He used to sit in south with his dad in midweek games ,When not playing .

He was at Brighton with some of his  family for play off semi final 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

He used to sit in south with his dad in midweek games ,When not playing .

Not sure this can be used as evidence, someone spots him at a game and next thing it's all midweek games and how do we know it was his dad? did someone ask him ?

Flimsy evidence this 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

He was at Brighton with some of his  family for play off semi final 

More flimsy evidence! Any pics ?

 

Not a shred to say hes a Wednesday fan

 

Beginning to think hes no more a Wednesday fan than Wildet!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

If Gary Cahill is a wednesdayite  ,He would take a paycut to play for us ,Imagine him saying to his kids or grand kids .In the last 2 yrs of my career  I had offers to play for clubs ,But I had plenty of money in the bank ,Wednesday were the team I had supported all my life ,So I came home played for my boyhood club and got them back in the premier.This is how Bruce should put it to him.Cahill is a class act even now.

 

Sorry I missed who you are? Thanks for playing for us though 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, gurujuan said:

More likely to go to United I reckon, especially if we are serious about bringing Hector back

Cahill is a life long Wednesday fan why would he want to sign forUnited ? Sure he would have bigger and better offers than playing at the stye.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cahill, Vardy, Michael Vaughan, Michael Palin & a couple of Arctic Monkeys set to sign next week. They’re all such big fans they’re paying us to play & will even sweep up after every home game. My brothers sisters uncle, who’s a priest and never lies sez so.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, np pontefract said:

 

No one is "too good" for our club........

 

Delusion, telling me that Sheffield Wednesday is bigger than Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi or Raheem Sterling? Behave.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

If Gary Cahill is a wednesdayite  ,He would take a paycut to play for us ,Imagine him saying to his kids or grand kids .In the last 2 yrs of my career  I had offers to play for clubs ,But I had plenty of money in the bank ,Wednesday were the team I had supported all my life ,So I came home played for my boyhood club and got them back in the premier.This is how Bruce should put it to him.Cahill is a class act even now.

 

Really sold it to me there, here Gary have 80k a week to play for West Ham or 20k at Wednesday. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...