Wednesday to finish top half bet

Back in December, this bet was flying round here just after we sacked Jos and the rumours of Bruce coming in were rife.

Who else got on at good odds? What do you stand to win if it comes in?

Will it come in? 

Will be a right kick in teeth if we lose to QPR and drop to 13th... 

:duntmatter:

Just now, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

I got quoted 3/1

Call me Nostradamus, but I also fancied Ajax for the Champions League at 66/1, Tiger Roll for the National which was 8/1 at the time and Tiger for the Masters at 14/1.

The accumulator was therefore 36,180/1.

Never being one to not back myself I put £1m on.

Therefore if Ajax win The Champions League I will win £36.18 BILLION!

This will make me the 15th richest person in the World.

I'm going to buy the Pigs and fill the squad with the Luxembourg national team and have them managed by Tony Blair.  Then I am going to sell for a £1 to Lord Snooty on the basis that I will personally gift him £1 billion if they are in the Dr Martens South within 8 years.  This will entail them moving location to somewhere like Milton Keynes but hey ho.

This should leave me free to takeover Wednesday by the end of July.  I might also buy Barcelona and get them to loan Wednesday Messi for a season.

No pressure Ajax!

I'm happy with Chansiri - bugger off and buy someone else 

• Haha 2

I bet them  at 11/4 when we went 6th after beating bristol. i thought it was a massive price for a team who could only get better if Jos the boss picked the right team.... How wrong I was.... Thank gob for SB.... £750 to come when we thrash QPR. Next year's season ticket paid for lol

3 minutes ago, fatbloke no1 said:

Cashed in after Villa match,only 57  quid difference ,so no brainier, waiting on Brentford for top half bet too but not a clue what will happen with that due to Bolton match 

Been awarded a 1-0 win in that match 

19 minutes ago, Spookone said:

A cool £1000 (im not usually a betting man but couldn't resist - adds a little extra interest right to the last day too).

We only need a point so you could stick a wedge on QPR @4/1 & be quids in either way

1 hour ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

I got quoted 3/1

Call me Nostradamus, but I also fancied Ajax for the Champions League at 66/1, Tiger Roll for the National which was 8/1 at the time and Tiger for the Masters at 14/1.

The accumulator was therefore 36,180/1.

Never being one to not back myself I put £1m on.

Therefore if Ajax win The Champions League I will win £36.18 BILLION!

This will make me the 15th richest person in the World.

I'm going to buy the Pigs and fill the squad with the Luxembourg national team and have them managed by Tony Blair.  Then I am going to sell for a £1 to Lord Snooty on the basis that I will personally gift him £1 billion if they are in the Dr Martens South within 8 years.  This will entail them moving location to somewhere like Milton Keynes but hey ho.

This should leave me free to takeover Wednesday by the end of July.  I might also buy Barcelona and get them to loan Wednesday Messi for a season.

No pressure Ajax!

Nostradamus 

1 hour ago, Spookone said:

A cool £1000 (im not usually a betting man but couldn't resist - adds a little extra interest right to the last day too).

bang £200 on qpr @4/1 and guarantee yourself a grand back either way, you could even win both bets as well.

Final kick in the Bollacks for me if we finish 13th and I don't get anything in return back out of our season.:biggrin: Seiously a top half finish and thats a season ticket paid for out of the returns.

Got 4/1 .What odds does anyone think we will get for next season ? Surely we should make top half ,Thinking of automatic  promotion bet ,More on for top 6 ,And a saver bet to get all my money back for top half finish, I have a good feeling with Bruce also it bodes well for us we have a good u18 side coming through ,Onwards and upwards.