QPR & OTHER NEWS - BRUCIE BULLETS

I just love Bruce for being an honest person, and being fair in that he didn't start telling players that they're out of work until they really have finished the season. I think there are a few players he is not sure about and wants to see things till the end.

I don't think it will hurt our chances of signing Westwood and Hector when he says in public that we really want them to stay.

23 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Its good to hear he is already working on new signings . Getting players in early is key so they can have a full pre season together . Also Bruce`s vast contacts in the game will be vital in getting in some quality premier league loans .

He's also a very nice bloke, always compliments other teams, Managers/Staff, got a thoroughly professional attitude, and extremely good at his job, this is what sets him apart from wannabees, other Clubs can see this and if a deal can be done it will, I'm sure they would rather deal with Bruce than a lot of other Managers/Clubs.

Edited by daleblue

6 hours ago, daleblue said:

He's also a very nice bloke, always compliments other teams, Managers/Staff, got a thoroughly professional attitude, and extremely good at his job, this is what sets him apart from wannabees, other Clubs can see this and if a deal can be done it will, I'm sure they would rather deal with Bruce than a lot of other Managers/Clubs.

I agree 

Quick one on Bruce. On his first day he was taken to the training ground for a meeting with the players. Apparently kept them waiting quite a while as he insisted   on meeting all the ground staff, kitchen ladies etc before the players, as he sees them as just as important. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, vulva said:

Quick one on Bruce. On his first day he was taken to the training ground for a meeting with the players. Apparently kept them waiting quite a while as he insisted   on meeting all the ground staff, kitchen ladies etc before the players, as he sees them as just as important. 

first rule of management establish a secure source of tea 

On 04/05/2019 at 17:30, vulva said:

A proper manager in action.