QPR & OTHER NEWS - BRUCIE BULLETS

24 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

Interesting.

Reading in between the lines - KW the only one to be offered a new deal then?

Can't wait for Bruce to shake this squad up.

Thats how i read it. 

Re loanees. Much as I like the look of Aarons and Lazaar, they are too big a risk to sign permanently. TBH they've hardly justified their loan fees given the number of matches they've missed, plus they'll be on decent money at Newcastle. Thank goodness SB did not allude to Onomah possibly returning. I'm sure DC will do his best regarding Hector, but it might be tough going making that deal. 

This summer the winds of change will sweep through Hillsborough and who better to orchestrate this change than Steve Bruce, a manager with a promotion record to the Premier League that cannot be topped.

Until we know where we are with FFP I can't get too carried away but every time I hear Steve Bruce speak I like what I hear and I am genuinely excited for the new season.

WAWAW.

He basically says he thinks he can get alternatives to Lazaar and Aarons cheaper and I agree with him.

Interesting that he is also saying he has some names for potential signings and sounds like he has been talking deals.

I think this is the difference with Bruce. As well as knowing the league he has contacts at clubs who he talks to directly and he knows how to work with agents to get deals done. This is vital with any out of contracts we might be looking at.

The couple of recruitment people he brought in will have been doing the leg work to identify targets and he will then get on the blower with the people that matter.

Edited by oldishowl

sad but no sentiment now I absolutely support this 

• A TIME FOR CHANGE - Its a time for change. This group have come close twice. and unfortunately they've all grown a little bit older together . We need some younger, fresher legs into the squad and that will happen. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, steelowl said:

sad but no sentiment now I absolutely support this 

• A TIME FOR CHANGE - Its a time for change. This group have come close twice. and unfortunately they've all grown a little bit older together . We need some younger, fresher legs into the squad and that will happen. 

Att Chansiri's packing his PE kit even as we speak. :Chansiri:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, owlZfan84 said:

Interesting.

Reading in between the lines - KW the only one to be offered a new deal then?

Can't wait for Bruce to shake this squad up.

Didn't he say Westwood was the only player he'd already spoken to?

Not quite the same as you're understanding it.

Possibly.

7 minutes ago, markowl said:

Didn't he say Westwood was the only player he'd already spoken to?

Not quite the same as you're understanding it.

Possibly.

Good news or bad news they'll all know by Monday.