Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Playing in the conference play off this evening. Bossing it. Legend!

  • Agree 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every ball.  Can’t defend for his life but smashing players all over the pitch! And now he’s having a scuffle.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loved Reda. Good luck to the guy.

 

I was surprised he didn't get signed by a league 1 or 2  team when he left us.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, prowl said:

Loved Reda. Good luck to the guy.

 

I was surprised he didn't get signed by a league 1 or 2  team when he left us.

He did he went to Coventry for two years

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cult hero and funny to watch .... there were some proper warriors im that team .

 

not as talented as Morgan fox though . Funny how one is adored and that other panned 

  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched bits of that game. The winning Eastleigh goals is one of the goals of the season. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Cult hero and funny to watch .... there were some proper warriors im that team .

 

not as talented as Morgan fox though . Funny how one is adored and that other panned 

Very nearly had a positive post, you had to Chuck a negative in, keep trying you’re so close yet so far lol

  • Agree 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Llera was 100%er wasn't he. Head gear an all.

91 times for and scored 11 goals. Not bad for a central defender.

Typical Spanish player. .......

Thermal hat

Long sleeves

Gloves

Socks you to his shorts.

Great player

Screenshot_20190502-223604.thumb.jpg.5828894b668f3c386409261e247f1056.jpg

 

 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Llera was 100%er wasn't he. Head gear an all.

91 times for and scored 11 goals. Not bad for a central defender.

Typical Spanish player. .......

Thermal hat

Long sleeves

Gloves

Socks you to his shorts.

Great player

Screenshot_20190502-223604.thumb.jpg.5828894b668f3c386409261e247f1056.jpg

 

 

I'll never forget his free kick against Huddersfield away(Promotion season I think??) 30 yards out and just walloped it into the top corner

  • Like 3
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, simple84 said:

Every ball.  Can’t defend for his life but smashing players all over the pitch! And now he’s having a scuffle.


Legend!

Related image

  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

I'll never forget his free kick against Huddersfield away(Promotion season I think??) 30 yards out and just walloped it into the top corner

Did he really?

We should've made a song about that. 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, OWL1969 said:

Did he really?

We should've made a song about that. 

 

Thank heavens I'm wearing my surgical corset

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HighworthOwl said:

We have had plenty of players in our recent history who have who have clearly believed they are above the club but that team with Reda in it was full of players who seemed to really appreciate playing for club. Reda, Jones, Semedo, Llera, Lowe all players who saw an opportunity to play for a big club, had a real go and gave there all.

 

Not our most talented side but one that will be remembered very fondly.

Spot on pal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reda and Llera great players for us and thank them for it 

  • Agree 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bulldog said:

I'll never forget his free kick against Huddersfield away(Promotion season I think??) 30 yards out and just walloped it into the top corner

 

Either you was stood on your head or the net was upside down...it went into the bottom right.

 

One of the best away days I’ve been to in terms of atmosphere!! 

  • Agree 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...