“Sign him up! Sign him up! Sign him up!” song for Sunday

Let’s make Mr C’s mind up for him (I am assuming he’ll be at the game on Sunday) regarding the signing of Michael Hector. We all know that Mr C is swayed by the fans, so let’s have a good full two minutes of the “Sign him up! Sign him up! Sign him up!” song when Hector accepts his SWFC Official POTY award before kickoff and let’s sing it whenever he does something brilliant during the match (which is typically every 5 minutes). 

Yes, FFP, P&S and all that other stuff but let’s just go and get Hector somehow. He’s the fvvcking business!!!

9 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Let’s make Mr C’s mind up for him (I am assuming he’ll be at the game on Sunday) regarding the signing of Michael Hector. We all know that Mr C is swayed by the fans, so let’s have a good full two minutes of the “Sign him up! Sign him up! Sign him up!” song when Hector accepts his SWFC Official POTY award before kickoff and let’s sing it whenever he does something brilliant during the match (which is typically every 5 minutes). 

Yes, FFP, P&S and all that other stuff but let’s just go and get Hector somehow. He’s the fvvcking business!!!

Cringe ........as if Mr Chansiri will understand wtf the fans are singing.

He'll sign if we can afford him and if he wants to play for us , more likely to be a loan anyway.

By the time Snortpig McCabe & the PLP have had their in-court wrangle, bet there'll not be much money left for transfers...........

Will be lovely to see all the Sheffield "doubles" next season, as they are the whipping boys !!

26 minutes ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

Ive heard Wilder is interested in signing him.  

Don't shoot the messenger 

First Westwood, now Hector.

Can we stop with these rumours?

They're blatantly pig windups.

31 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

We'll sign him. Get a points deduction and he'll blame the fans like he did for Rhodes. 

This time he will blame @Mycroft for cancelling his club 1867 purchase.

• Haha 4

I''m going to start chants off over my opinions over every player's contract situation.

George Boyd - "Thank you for trying, but it's time to go" (to the tune of i wanna go home)

Gary Hooper - "Dont goooo please stayyyyyyyy" - (Obvious)

Abdi - WE WANT OUR MONEY BACK, WE WANT OUR MONEY BACK (Obvious)

• Haha 1

Think it best to keep gob shut on signings if Chelsea think we are desperate they will put price up. The change in loan rules will mean clubs who loaned out 40 plus players will have to have fire sale.Lots of choice to be had for any club with money.