9th to 13th

Soooo 9th to 13th it is then. 

Brissle result tonite 9th is best we can do. I’d take that and say from bad bad start we had a great achievement.

so imo QPR a must win. 

13th n bottom half although be only a few points difference doesn’t seem that great even though just had a fantastic run since Dross. 

13th n be a few people gutted who had top half finish bet. 

I cashed in after losing to villa knowing had few tough games coming up. 

Anyone  else cash in or got plenty to come. 

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

I said 12th at season start.

Not far away.

Either way. Lots to look forward to next season.

Agree I think next season is our season. 

Think SB will recruit wisely and we will really be a force to be reckoned with. 

Top 6 all season.

Heard it here first. 

• Like 1

Just the wrong side of halfway was my prediction on here so 13th would see me spot on. Hopefully, I'll be wrong and we'll be 9th. I'll take that after everything we've been through and our creditable recovery under Bruce.  

I cashed in tonight.....reason being.....Bolton don't look like fulfilling their fixtures and it worried me that we may lose the 6 points we gained against them! 

Cash out very good today so thought not worth the risk! 

2 hours ago, gazzatheowl said:

I caved in and cash in my bet so I could pay for my mum and dad to go to last game of season. Dads a Leeds fan but is the only one who can drive, and he’s been to hillsborough more times than bellend road. 

Sorry to hear about your Father !

:Sid:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, striker said:

I thought top 10 would be an achievement after Jos and we are there or thereabouts. Bruce has done a good job, but his most difficult job is coming up this summer, with lots of work to do. 

You're right,there is lots of work to be done in the summer,but at least we have someone in charge who actually knows what he's doing.

7 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

finishing 9th or 13th doesn't really make any difference does it

bar people whose had bets ,do people really care

Isn't there a sliding scale somewhere from the payout of Broadcasting fights money?

If so, every place matters. 

4 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Isn't there a sliding scale somewhere from the payout of Broadcasting fights money?

If so, every place matters. 

In which case, were Forest to overtake us, because their opponents Bolton were forced to fulfil the fixture by playing their youth team, could we sue for loss of earnings?