• Marco Matias
    • Steven Fletcher
    • Atdhe Nuhiu
    • Fernando Forestieri
    • Lucas Joao
    • George Boyd
    • Josh Onomah

7 hours ago, tarn owl said:

As much as democracy is a good tool and can be utilised very well, in some circumstances it needs to be taken away. Whoever voted for Pelupessy, Onomah and Boyd please report to your local police station and the appropriate action of taking away your rights to vote and make decisions will be removed. Not saying Thanos had a point, but..................

Not only did I vote for Pelupessy, but I also explained my vote. Please see page four of this thread. 

• Like 2

Fletcher. 

Don't agree that he was only good on the 2nd half of the season.  He's been bang on it all season. 

I guess the team playing better helped him to stand out more in 2nd half of season, but in terms of individual performances fletcher has been a monster throughout. 

• Like 2

Those who voted for Palmer have obviously forgotten how absolutely cack he was until Luhukay left.

We're voting for the player of the whole season, not the most improved or the one who's not been as bad as we thought or who's been here the longest.

I'm not saying he hasn't improved enormously. I've gone from hating him to quite liking him but player of the season? Nah, not for me. I've got too many horrid memories from this season of why I disliked him so much.

Me, I voted for Bannan because he's so integral to everything positive that we do. One of the top five players in the league for key passes and assists and a few special goals of his own. For the first part of the season he was the only one driving us forward, carrying the whole team at times. I think he's taken for granted by far too many wednesdayites. We may have to sell some players but I'd hate it if it was him. We'd miss him more than any other player.

Cameron Dawson - for putting up manfully with all the unwarranted s**t thrown in his direction just because he was put in the front line, and generally performed well.  Hardly his fault previous management didn't understand defensive formations.  He's young and will earn his stripes and learn to be more shouty.  Let's hope he gets the fans' support when Westie does eventually move on... (Don't expect to many 'agrees', but hey ho...)

• Like 1

On ‎03‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 06:30, bradowl said:

Don't think he's been our best player but nowhere near worst. 

He's an important part of squad even though he rarely starts a game. 

Yep he can't be beat at Ironing  lol 

On 01/05/2019 at 16:10, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I think it goes to show that Hector is on another level to the defenders we're used to

No disrespect intended to people like Tom Lees, who is a solid defender, but Hector has got the lot, he's a good defender, comfortable on the ball, he's got the full package

And I think a lot of people recognise this

He’s a real rolls Royce defender, like a poor mans Van Dijk which is no insult. No idea what went on at his loans with Frankfurt, hull and reading but you have to think those clubs have missed a huge trick if they didn’t try and sign him 

He can play in the PL, 100%. Look at Lewis dunk and Shane Duffy for example 

Edited by FreshOwl