Mus

Flares set off in concourse at Preston!

1 hour ago, TheEnchanter said:

Societys broken because someones set off a smoke bomb? Its or8 everyone were angels back in the days of football hooliganism. 

Wasn’t really the point I was making dear was it 

20 hours ago, Mardy Bum said:

Not flares, smoke bombs. Never the less I never get why do all that on the concourse but yet zero atmosphere on the stands. 

Because most of the people moaning on the thread are probably the same ones who stand in silence untill "We've got bannan" starts to get sung

Whenever we take a big following the atmosphere is usually always terrible, except when its just the usual hardcore (Like at Norwich, Boro etc)

3 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Shows that we have some pathetic tail tugging tuggers supporting us. Hate Blunts but going on about a teenage girl is sad. They'll probably be bragging about it at school on Monday.

Probably, it does sound as though some of them are about 16. I suppose what really gets to me with things like this is the fact that it’s recorded dozens of times and then posted all over the internet and those who do it either don’t know better or don’t care that it could mentally harm a kid for life. Chant about their rubbish players, the boozy manager, scruffy fans and their dilapidated ground, that’s always happened, but their kids and family in general should be a no go. I think how I’d feel if it was me or my family that was that was targeted and I wonder if those who think it’s all just a laugh would feel the same way if it happened to one of their own, but I guess anything goes with some nowadays unless it comes back and hits them in the pocket.

fizz me how many phones?I remember going to games and having fun without having to film everything that happened. 

Put your phones away away and enjoy the crack ffs

• Like 1
  • Agree 8
  • Disagree 1

11 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

fizz me how many phones?I remember going to games and having fun without having to film everything that happened. 

Err, is that the craic or the crack?:ph34r:

• Haha 1

Not even just the pyro, if you smoke in the toilet at half time you're a tail as well. 

If you want to smoke then fuuck off and do it outside. 

• Like 1

Imagine how stale the atmosphere would be if all fans were like the average Owlstalker. No one got hurt. Imagine if some of you supported POAK or some polish team, be crying every week

10 minutes ago, MilanTheMan said:

Imagine how stale the atmosphere would be if all fans were like the average Owlstalker. No one got hurt. Imagine if some of you supported POAK or some polish team, be crying every week

To think theyre all wearing flares. 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, MilanTheMan said:

Why do people have to behave like animals for you to enjoy yourself?

Atmosphere surely is better if it's more inclusive and not Ugg, ugg look Fire.. Let's poke it with a stick. 

Edited by Prince
  • Agree 1

scenes

limbs

etc..

smoke bombs not flares

On ‎27‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 21:32, Mardy Bum said:

Not flares, smoke bombs. Never the less I never get why do all that on the concourse but yet zero atmosphere on the stands. 

seperate groups - random seating

Honestly that video of them letting off some smoke at half time outside the bogs whilst they all film each other is one of the saddest sights in football.

• Agree 2

FYI just to maintain some perspective - Hull fans doing the Tiger thing is the saddest thing in football.

On 28/04/2019 at 08:35, handworth52 said:

they didn't serve beer at half time anyways ,that will because we are starting to get a reputation for this stuff wont be long before we have a complete ban at half time everywhere . 

Think you'll find all away fans do this at half time in the concourse , apparently it's in thing to be a complete bell end 

15 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

I don't think crack is the particular strand of cocaine some of our teeth-grinders tend to enjoy on an away day, but you never know.

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Wrong thread

Edited by Sonny

2 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

To think theyre all wearing flares. 

Goatbusters for hire, pmsl  lol 

On 27/04/2019 at 21:56, Steelman said:

Totally agree mate.

If I saw any of our fans setting them off I'd have no problem pointing them out to the coppers. They want banning.

You ever seen goodfellas? You know what happens to snitches?

• Haha 1

Thought this thread was a fashion statement...does it mean my 28” bottomed loon pants purchased from Sexy Rexys are coming back into fashion. Knew I should have kept them!:wacko: