Next years away shirt

20 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

Yeah I saw that, but I wouldn’t be disappointed if it turned out to be this.

I think it’s extremely unlikely. ConceptKits is just a group of ‘designers’ who make fantasy kits in the hope that one day they might land a job doing it for real. Given that DC made a big deal of bringing the design of our kits in-house, I can’t see him wanting to pay out for something he already has in place as part of the existing process. And even if he had brought them on board I don’t think he’d allow the designs to be leaked so early either - he’d almost certainly have a non-disclosure agreement in place.

Just now, punkskaphil said:

I think it’s extremely unlikely. ConceptKits is just a group of ‘designers’ who make fantasy kits in the hope that one day they might land a job doing it for real. Given that DC made a big deal of bringing the design of our kits in-house, I can’t see him wanting to pay out for something he already has in place as part of the existing process. And even if he had brought them on board I don’t think he’d allow the designs to be leaked so early either - he’d almost certainly have a non-disclosure agreement in place.

I agree about the concept kits bit but the end of the season is hardly so early, some teams will have their kits available in the next couple of weeks. Its about time we got them available early for a change.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 1993swfc said:

Needs to be silver. Last 2 promotions have been solely down to the fact we had a silver away kit and nothing more. No coincidence. 

I agree silver for next season add in the purple shorts and socks too. Michael Hector said he likes it, extra little sweetener to entice him back :laugh:

Screenshot_20190423-184833_Gallery-295x448.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ReginaldD said:

I agree silver for next season add in the purple shorts and socks too. Michael Hector said he likes it, extra little sweetener to entice him back :laugh:

Screenshot_20190423-184833_Gallery-295x448.jpg

I think i might actually cry if we don't sign Michael Hector.