What's the odds on Wednesday going up next season?

6 hours ago, tarn owl said:

I think the bookies might look at who is in charge, a guy known for getting promoted with a team who on current form under him would be in the playoffs. Those bookies are clever and usually right, next season could be exciting if the summer goes well and everyone comes back fit.

Quite like the16/1 just put £20 on. The closer to the new season starting the odds will only lower UTO 

1 hour ago, Brando17 said:

going to be a lot tougher than people think,

It always is but this second half of the season has seen us in the form we showed during the two seasons we finished in the Top 6 so there has to be some optimism going forward.

Edited by Great Big Galaa

Mathematical our chances of auto promotion are 12/1. play offs (just getting there) are 6/1 but the chances of making the top 6 are 4/1. However, assuming you make the play off final four your chances of the prize are 3/1.

We must assume that we are better placed than two thirds of the league so reduce our odds accordingly. I recon we are about 7/2 but in hard cash terms I would expect a bookie to be offering 6/1. I certainly wouldn't lump on for any less than those odds.         

It’s arrogant to say but at the moment the league is looking weaker next season. Cardiff, Fulham and Hudds coming down, Barnsley and Luton coming up.

Hopefully Villa will leave via the playoffs.

If Bruce is able to replicate our current team’s form then I’d be confident of a top two challenge. Especially if we can somehow improve the squad by replacing the crocks with younger and up and coming talent 

1 hour ago, TodwickOwl said:

Can’t see us finishing top 2

The top 2 this year have really smashed it and been on ridiculous runs playing quality football 

We’ll be play effective football on a budget of next to nothing I imagine 

I don't think we'll be spending much if any money but I'm still confident Bruce can build a squad good enough to challenge.

Clear out most of players out of contract, probably sell a couple of forwards, Winnall? Rhodes? 

Bring in 3 or 4 players on season long loans. 

Since the Blades will have to leave greasy chip butties behind in the Championship, here’s a new song that will demoralise all opponents and send our odds tumbling:

There’s an old superstition

It’s a Wednesday tradition

Something we can rely on

That makes us all smile

When the year ends in zero

Every Owl is a hero

So here comes 2020

When we win by a mile!

Just checked out Betvictor but not showing any odds for next season yet.

However, if you want to make a few bob for your holidays you can still put a bet on the Owls to finish top half this season.

Odds are 1/50. WTF:.