I’m disappointed but also relieved...

55 minutes ago, BingleyOwl said:

I’m glad the Blades have gone up. They don’t stand a chance next season. It’s going to be quality watching them go into meltdown and Wilder will be gone before the end of the season.

:Sid: I remember everyone saying that when they got promoted back to the championship. 

They'll never cut it in the championship. They are a league one club with league one players

They'll get battered every week.

Pleased that all turned out as projected

23 minutes ago, poite said:

:Sid: I remember everyone saying that when they got promoted back to the championship. 

They'll never cut it in the championship. They are a league one club with league one players

They'll get battered every week.

Pleased that all turned out as projected

Just thinking the same. 

2 hours ago, poite said:

Agree to an extent but our friends across the city have added to the list of clubs that have proved that the right managerial appointment is arguably more important than  a huge budget. 

That's not to say it does help mind! But you get my point.

Yeah for sure. Manager so important to motivation and team tactics. 

It’s even more than that with the pigs though. They have stumbled upon a once in a generation manager who also happens to be a blunt and took them up on a show string budget. 

I’m happy we got Bruce though. I’ve wanted him as our manager since before he took the Villa job. 

To be honest with Bruce in charge i just want to keep playing games. It's great at Hillsborough at the minute, good games and good goals practically every week. I wish whilst in our promotion form we could keep the season rolling. Yes pigs going up is not good but feeling optimistic. I am going to stop looking on transfer rumour sites though because i am convinced we are spending exactly 0. Sure someone will tell me if we loan someone. Will just keep watching football over the summer and counting down to August. We are on our way. I honestly wish pigs stay up 1 season too so we can have Sheffield Derby in the PL (as long as we are in contention for promotion), i have 2 young kids that i want to be into football and a premier league sheffield derby might just do the trick.

Yep glad it’s over almost.

Saw the start of the season. Hated it.

Broke my leg around the United 0-0 at there place.

Seen 3 games since so actually missed the majority of the good games even with a season ticket. Waste of money but couldn’t be helped.

Just glad that I think next season will be the start of a genuine new era under Bruce. The football he plays may not always be exciting, but he plays to win. He’s a fantastic motivator. He may not have the quips of CC but I think he genuinely cares & wants one final success story before he retires.

Truly believe we have our man that’s gonna pull everything together and drag us, probably kicking and screaming, into the PL.