• Bannan
    • Fletcher
    • Onomah
    • Forestieri
    • Joao
    • Nuhiu
    • Lee

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Awful first half, excellent in the second.

Dawson 5 decent shot stopper, pants communicator

Iorfa 5 for the dumbass red card. Out for first two games next season now

Lees 5 like under Jos again 

Hector 7

Palmer 6

Pelupessy 5 See Lees

Bannan 9

Onomah 5 such a frustrating player

Matias 6 battled well

Forestieri 7

Fletcher 6

Nuhiu 7 made a difference 

Joao 6 should he have tucked in the winner?

Lee 7 great to see him back. Like he’s never been away 

Not sure where to start. Terrible first half yet we were by far the better side second half even with ten men. Oh what might have been if Jos had gone 3 weeks earlier like he should have done...

38 minutes ago, shandypants said:

I’m not voting. Unfortunately, I couldn’t go today and I’m not voting on the strength of a radio commentary. 

Only listened today but just going on the number of times Bannan was praised by the commentators, he gets my vote.

Only other one singled out for praise was Nuhiu who didn’t play enough minutes to get my vote.

Over 90 mins had to be the P.R.W (Hector) even with a few clangers he was the top dog for us ...

In the 1st half We got caught out by a lightning fast playing surface which protracted our lack of pace ..they - Preston did a number on us and didn't give any space to Forestieri or Bannan .

Second half different story.

After the rain it slowed down the pitch and /or  Preston ran out of puff somewhat ...

Good subs from us  Big lad special mention ..

Could have won 5-3 in the end 

I will hold my hands up now and finally concede that communication at the back without westwood is dire and Lees is only "a bloke with the armband" westwood is our captain ....

Thankfully we got something today and made "Stockley's Sweets" a tad sour (east Lancashire joke) 

a "well done get out of jail" performance & the Manager too ..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Blatter said:

Only listened today but just going on the number of times Bannan was praised by the commentators, he gets my vote.

Only other one singled out for praise was Nuhiu who didn’t play enough minutes to get my vote.

How can you vote for man of the match if you don't see the game?

Go to the game, vote.

Watch on TV, vote.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I voted for Pelupessy

I thought the lad ran his socks off

And I must say, that referee was the worst one we’ve had this season and we’ve had some real stinkers

How he could give a free kick against Marius in their area when he shielded the ball is beyond me

And the booking of Pelupessy for the best tackle of the game was just incompetence of the highest level

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

2 hours ago, shandypants said:

I’m not voting. Unfortunately, I couldn’t go today and I’m not voting on the strength of a radio commentary. 

Similar, I am not going to cast a vote based on live texts updates and the Owlstalk matchday thread! WTF:

What I did get from that was that Bannan was the only one to turn up first half and got a goal and an assist in the second so I'll see how accurate that was from those that were there.....